GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk8 Orders

GoodDay

Apologises if this is not the right section but does anyone have a GTD on order that they no longer want. I’m on the hunt for one but I would prefer a few options such as Panroof, Leather, HK, heads-up display and a few other options would be a bonus!

Happy to give a decent drink to make it worthwhile. Thanks

gjm

Passed Driver's Ed
Apologises if this is not the right section but does anyone have a GTD on order that they no longer want. I’m on the hunt for one but I would prefer a few options such as Panroof, Leather, HK, heads-up display and a few other options would be a bonus!

Check out Autotrader, there is only one currently on there in Blackburn that is high spec. Whether it is still available is another question.

nutsandbolts

Not sure if you have found anything yet, we have a high spec GTD due late August early September. We were told that it wouldn’t be due till May 2024, so have bought another vehicle. We have only been informed in the last few days, will this be of interest to you.

GoodDay

Not sure if you have found anything yet, we have a high spec GTD due late August early September. We were told that it wouldn’t be due till May 2024, so have bought another vehicle. We have only been informed in the last few days, will this be of interest to you.

Yes! I still will just send your messages will reach out to you. Thanks

DenverPete

Thanks for the pictures. I'll reciprocate when I get it. I have gone for comfort: Standard 17" wheels, Leather interior, Metallic Atlantic Blue Paint, Head-up Display, Rear Camera and a Swivel Towing Bracket for a cycle rack.
Well here we are into August and no sign of my GTE leaving the port of Grimsby. It's looking like being a 73 plate registration when it was originally planned to be a 21 plate. Can you believe these wait times???

Gouldy

Finally came after - 56 weeks from order to delivery!
Lovely to drive, but a bit gutted the HK system was not available as an option when I ordered as the standard system is a bit flat. Though it could be just being previously spoiled by the B&O system in the mrs's A3....

Kops

Just some updates and more organized info:

Order made in July 21

ETA was 5 months.

Setember of 22 - ETA week 17 (Late April of 2023)

March of 23 - ETA week 36 (Setember of 2023)

May of 23 - ETA week 28 (July of 2023)

June of 23 - Confirmed Production week 28

Delivered this week.

More than 2 years waiting but i am enjoying it now.

For all still waiting, it apears they, VW, want to close all the late orders until with the deadline being end of this year, so good news coming.

Charger21

After deciding to cancel the R Line I'd ordered due to the wait times I took delivery of my new car last Monday. Wait time was a week

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230801_132827_Auto Trader.jpg
    Screenshot_20230801_132827_Auto Trader.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 161

Trevor M

Just an update on my order:
150 TSI (manual) Style Estate in King's red ordered 11th May this year, with an estimated delivery date of 1st December. I added a few extras to the order on 18th May, and called the supplier today to check progress and was astounded to be told it had already been built! Apparently it should be with me in 4 to 6 weeks.
Bearing in mind the delays some have experienced I was very pleasantly surprised at this news. I will report here again when I have it 'in my hands.'

DenverPete

Delivered this week.

More than 2 years waiting but i am enjoying it now.

For all still waiting, it apears they, VW, want to close all the late orders until with the deadline being end of this year, so good news coming.
The order for my GTE was July 2021. It took until the end of June 2023 to complete and get it shipped to UK. I was told it was at Grimsby then after 3 weeks was advised it was actually at at Killinghome. Some documentation problem delayed things further. Delivery to the dealer is due on Monday 28 August. I am hopeful to take ownership on September 2nd.
To summarise 25 months 15 days. Is this a Record?