GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV Stock 17x7's without tires, 2K miles of use, perfect

Supratgti

GTI Sold
Nimble said:
Are you kidding me? I GENTLY placed them on the pavement. There was NO damage to them in doing this. :iono: And btw, who are you to insinuate me? Is it cause you drive a 2,000hp rice rocket? Lame....

lets see metal to cement = scratches. and who am i to what??? all i said was that it wasnt really a great idea to put it on cement. and i never made fun of you whatsoever so you had no right to make fun of my cars... I didnt come on this forum to playfight with little kids that cant even act their age.... GROWWWWWW UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Nimble

Oval Champion
Supratgti said:
lets see metal to cement = scratches. and who am i to what??? all i said was that it wasnt really a great idea to put it on cement. and i never made fun of you whatsoever so you had no right to make fun of my cars... I didnt come on this forum to playfight with little kids that cant even act their age.... GROWWWWWW UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

lets see metal to metal=nothing if not MOVED across the 2 objects you numbskull. Your posts are being reported and you have no right to post in this thread. Consider this your warning.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
supra...if you're not interested in the wheels, then keep it to yourself. if you are interested, i'm sure his wheels are perfectly fine.

Supratgti

GTI Sold
Nimble said:
lets see metal to metal=nothing if not MOVED across the 2 objects you numbskull. Your posts are being reported and you have no right to post in this thread. Consider this your warning.

I have every right to post on this thread as i do any other thread. Metal to metal??? cement isnt metal lmao

Nimble

Oval Champion
Supratgti said:
i was interested in the rim till i found out they were laying on cement thats why i said they shouldnt of been on the cement. thats all... and now all im getting is this kid calling me dumb names and now hes threatening me on e-mail saying my website sucks and im an as*hole and also another e-mail stating now he has my name and addy.

Thats not me sorry bud. You're managing to piss off others with your lame behavior though. So I don't doubt someone else emailed you, maybe even one of the moderators here.

BTW, you obviously see that my wheels are mint, why would you think I would compromise the condition they are in by "scraping" them across the ground as you say? Further, you are basically insulating my business sense. I mean seriously, do you think I would put a pic up for something I'm trying to sell in an effort to purposely show that I am damaging the item I'm selling? Gimme a break man. And also, I'm no "kid" as you say, I'm 25.

Supratgti

GTI Sold
Look im not trying to piss anyone off... i was just stating and if anyone is mad at me about this i am sorry. and nimble i wasnt trying to bash on you at all.. maybe i did go over alittle bit and thats my fault. the reason im saying this on here is cause im just trying to end this on a nice note. anyways gl on selling the rims

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Nimble said:
Hotlanta...this thread can be deleted along with all the posts, so I can start another one. Thanks.

I have no authority to delete classifieds...sorry can't help. Get with JJ or Gulfer on this or just let it be, the arguement is over as I understand it.

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
wheels look good man, I wish you well on a quick sale. Sometimes going with a local guy is easier than dealing with shipping. =)