GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modern Warfare 3

Yeah I know. Just for referance my kdr is 1.21 so I'm fairly decent at the game. I personally dont care about kdr but I use it to watch/manage what kind of improvements I make. Also I watched the game via theatre mode and the 2 people that were super good and wooped my ass were QB NICK RUBIO who is #6 and Sergio020 who is #10 in the world and both had high 70's for kills and high teens for deaths. I wonder how people get this good on this dahm game haha. Also this was on the Xbox 360...

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Dang. My kd is only 1.2 and I just went 9/18 in hardcore kill confirmed... I was fucking around and I got wrecked. Stupid of me...

Apexjunkie

Passed Driver's Ed
How come when playing Team Defender a player on our team grabs the flag decides to run around when the rest of the team has set up to defend?

Or if I grab the flag with the exception of one or maybe 2 players the rest run around like a chicken with their head cut off?

I thought the title of this game mode is pretty simple...DEFEND!!

How come when playing Team Defender a player on our team grabs the flag decides to run around when the rest of the team has set up to defend?

Or if I grab the flag with the exception of one or maybe 2 players the rest run around like a chicken with their head cut off?

I thought the title of this game mode is pretty simple...DEFEND!!
Best answer, people like to play team defender like they are playing team death match. I run into so many players that worry so much about their stats and suck at TDM so they go into objective play modes like domination,headquarters, and defender casuse its the only place they can get kills. Thats what it seems like to me....

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
Best answer, people like to play team defender like they are playing team death match. I run into so many players that worry so much about their stats and suck at TDM so they go into objective play modes like domination,headquarters, and defender casuse its the only place they can get kills. Thats what it seems like to me....

Good idea I should do that!

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
My K/D ratio is 1.55 and i get rocked by some of those top 1000 guys in the world. Most of the time i do the blazin.. my best so far is 66-19.. but i've seen a guy go for 91-42.. all shotgun.. lol!

Apexjunkie

Passed Driver's Ed
On Kill Confirmed I've gotten in some games where all I do is collect tags because nobody else is doing it...I go 3 and 13 or worse, but we still win...then I get bitched at because I went negative.

Good idea I should do that!

Great we just created another one...lol

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
On Kill Confirmed I've gotten in some games where all I do is collect tags because nobody else is doing it...I go 3 and 13 or worse, but we still win...then I get bitched at because I went negative.

See Kill Confirmed is different, you have to have a different mind set.. it's not all about collecting the tags, it's actually collecting them when you have a chance to do so, otherwise you're K/D ratio will suffer. I like to kill an enemy, sit tight and watch their buddies try to collect the tags, and bam, i get a few more, then i collect real quick and move on. Running and collecting is a sure way of going negative.

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer

Haha :biggrin:

I actually play a shitload of domination, and I just run around like crazy trying to capture points, normally have a KD of like .5. So don't worry, I'm not one of those. Yet.

And yeah people are fucking retarded in kill confirmed, I'm the moron sprinting in the open to get tags and no one else bothers and I'll get like 5 kills but am top 3 because of how much xp I got from tags.

LPhiE

Go Kart Champion
Add me on Xbox Live - "EngageFANTASTIC"

Just started playing (xbox was broken for over a year lol) again and boy do I get my ass handed to me!!

Fun game though - love how fast you level up and unlock shit.

Apexjunkie

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha :biggrin:

I actually play a shitload of domination, and I just run around like crazy trying to capture points, normally have a KD of like .5. So don't worry, I'm not one of those. Yet.

And yeah people are fucking retarded in kill confirmed, I'm the moron sprinting in the open to get tags and no one else bothers and I'll get like 5 kills but am top 3 because of how much xp I got from tags.

Well, heck somebody has to do if you want your team to win!

Here's to being top 3 in your team with a bad K/D! :biggrin:

Apexjunkie

Passed Driver's Ed
See Kill Confirmed is different, you have to have a different mind set.. it's not all about collecting the tags, it's actually collecting them when you have a chance to do so, otherwise you're K/D ratio will suffer. I like to kill an enemy, sit tight and watch their buddies try to collect the tags, and bam, i get a few more, then i collect real quick and move on. Running and collecting is a sure way of going negative.

True!

But I've seen players run past 3 or 4 tags without collecting them.

I've noticed like within the first couple of minutes play that my teammates currently have a high K/D, but we are losing. That's when I switch to collection mode...hahaha.

K/D doesn't mean much to me...it's my W/L I care about. I don't mind going negative if it means we win...I guess that's just me.:biggrin: