GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movember/no shave november

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
My facial hair grows so unevenly. Plus, have to interface with partners all the time. So not really a good idea for me. But if I were a bum and didn't talk to customers or anything I'd love to give it a shot.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
No. That's what I usually have but it's gotta get ballsy for November.

Bender1

Banned
My facial hair grows so unevenly. Plus, have to interface with partners all the time. So not really a good idea for me. But if I were a bum and didn't talk to customers or anything I'd love to give it a shot.

Though no customers, I am in a similar position that I can't be unshaved in the office. I typically do unshaved from like the 16th of December until the 1st of Jan.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Can i post a picture of my balls?
And i already started
:laugh:

so ur not allowed to shave anything? hmmm

no way. i will manscape. i can't stand letting that grow.

im going to look like a complete weiner with facial hair. my stash is pathetic. but ohwell! time to look like a hipster.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
You don't even wanna see what my beard will look like November 30th

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
You don't even wanna see what my beard will look like November 30th

I've got a friend who's Turkish by nationality. He literally can't avoid shaving for 15+ days or he can't eat. I feel so bad for him :laugh:

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I'd rather have that than my dirty ass blonde 'stache. I can grow a lot of facial hair but its all multicolored. Goes from blonde to red to some ginger alternate color to dark brown. And it grows like crazy too, I'm only 4 days in and I've almost got a full on neckbeard.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I feel like a child right now.. I can't rub my beard and feel special. I shouldve kept it.

Sent via a microwave.

Mister_A

Ready to race!
:laugh:

no way. i will manscape. i can't stand letting that grow.

im going to look like a complete weiner with facial hair. my stash is pathetic. but ohwell! time to look like a hipster.
aright cool manscapin is a must lol dnt need girls with pubes getting stuck in between their teeth :yikes:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I will do the no shave thing on my off days, and keep the stache as long as I can.

At work, we are not allowed to have facial hair of any kind except mustaches that don't extend past our mouth. Supposedly for breathing masks and shit, though in 10 yrs I have never encountered a situation that I have worn one. I last shaved Saturday morning since I worked Sat. night.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
:( for the asians