GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm sick and tired of these live action adaptations.
lol, The One Piece trailer that came out does nothing for me. Luffy having a brazilian accent doesn't seem right at all. It sounds very off to me.

torga

Autocross Champion
lol, The One Piece trailer that came out does nothing for me. Luffy having a brazilian accent doesn't seem right at all. It sounds very off to me.

I'm not even gonna bother with it this time, I saw what they did to Cowboy Bebop

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm not even gonna bother with it this time, I saw what they did to Cowboy Bebop
I rewatched the anime in anticipation of the live series and then ever even watched a second of it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
New season of IASIP - first three episodes so far are better than the last few seasons.
I've been playing D4 and while I do that I've got the always sunny podcast on. I'm gonna run out of episodes soon though. Maybe I'll start the new season this week. I just watched through every season last month too. It's been a lot of sunny in my life lately.

messrock

Autocross Champion
I've been playing D4 and while I do that I've got the always sunny podcast on. I'm gonna run out of episodes soon though. Maybe I'll start the new season this week. I just watched through every season last month too. It's been a lot of sunny in my life lately.
I got stuck on a call with my least favorite client this week and the person that was the biggest PITA was named Gail. All I could think about was salting the snail.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got stuck on a call with my least favorite client this week and the person that was the biggest PITA was named Gail. All I could think about was salting the snail.
You don't want to salt the snail, but sometimes you have to.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
20230623_184340.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Walk Hard is such a fucking classic. Rewatched a couple nights ago

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Walk Hard is such a fucking classic. Rewatched a couple nights ago

MRW the forum tells me I should mod my car...

dewey-cox-walk-hard.gif