GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mumbai Attacked

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Very sad and horrible.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7751160.stm

I am just so disgusted with the actions of these extreme Islamists. But I think its pretty obvious at this point there is nothing that can be done. I feel bad for the people of India there was an article that I read that said "seeing these structures damaged and ruined such as they have been and are still currently is the equivalent for Indians as 911 was for Americans. I especially feel bad for all of the decent Muslim people out there that want to have nothing to do with this sort of behavior. It is a real shame what the middle east and now seemingly continuing to spill outwards has become.

Pray for those who have lost someone and those that may be injured. I personally am not a religious person so I will keep them in my thoughts and send out my best wishes. I encourage all of you to do the same.

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Yeah its pretty sad this has happened. I have been at that Taj hotel many times, family from India and Dads best friend lives in Mumbai, so we have been to that hotel a few times for food and shopping. Just a sad thing to see realy. Also do feel bad for all the Islamic people who do practive their religion correctly which calls for peace, I hate that people all around the world have given people from middle east a bad name.

eurotrash.

i has candy
ironically in my lecture the other day, we were just talking about Mumbai, and the relationship between the various amounts of religions

it's so unfortunate

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Yeah its pretty sad this has happened. I have been at that Taj hotel many times, family from India and Dads best friend lives in Mumbai, so we have been to that hotel a few times for food and shopping. Just a sad thing to see realy. Also do feel bad for all the Islamic people who do practive their religion correctly which calls for peace, I hate that people all around the world have given people from middle east a bad name.

x2

it's really a shame that it creates so much hatred towards those who practice the religion the way it was intended. hopefully the fatalities will be kept to a minimum. very sad news.

applemonkey

I've got hoes
yeah ive stayed at the Taj hotels plenty of times, and i was pretty shocked to hear that Islamic extremists were targeting NRI specifically from America and Britain. It just hit real close to home because my family are planning on going to india this december.

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
This is really horrible. So sad all of the horrific violence. We need some serious peace in this world !! Anyone need a hug ?

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
Hooray religion!

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
My dad used to stay in that hotel quite a lot :/
And it's because of idiots like that I'm always marked out for the "special" screening at airports!

Hooray religion!

I think "hooray idiots" is more appropriate, given that idiots seemingly originate from all walks of life :(

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Whoever's doing this is sure well trained... they're still holding on to one of the hotels. A police sergeant's report I read stated that the attackers in the Taj were well armed and equipped (with backpacks full of food and ammunition), had good fire discipline and seemed to know the floorplan of the hotel :/