GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Music Tastes. Share yours!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I could listen to Aesop Rock all day

It took me a while to get into him, and I'm still not completely. I have mad respect for him though. Some of his songs are just hard to get into.

I've been using the intro to Rings as my ringtone for a couple years now.

torga

Autocross Champion
Recently had a trivia round where they'd play medieval covers of modern (up from the 70s) songs and we had to answer with the original artist. Some of them were easy, some of them were insanely hard.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

averyislost

Go Kart Champion
Disturbed with killswitch engage, and Lacuna Coil. 2009. Epic show!
That's funny, that was my first concert as well. Was so stoked to see Killswitch but Disturbed ended up being pretty good too, just wasn't into them at the time. Saw them at the HOB in Myrtle Beach.

Also, @sterkrazzy fantastic taste in music. Love the Language Arts Crew.
Might I suggest some Doppelgangaz:

Or, L'Orange (this particular song is instrumental) if you're in a jazzy mood:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Also, @sterkrazzy fantastic taste in music. Love the Language Arts Crew.
Might I suggest some Doppelgangaz:

Or, L'Orange (this particular song is instrumental) if you're in a jazzy mood:

The L'Orange song was pretty chill, I like that.

I gotta give credit to a couple friends for getting me into Doomtree and Tech N9ne and completely changing the music I listen to. For a while I was only listening to rock and eventually I was so tired of it that music was just boring to me. Once I got introduced into Doomtree and Tech N9ne though that was all I listened to for probably a solid couple years. After that I started branching out more. These days I don't listen to Tech as much. The new CDs he's been spitting out for the last 5 years or so haven't been anything I could get in to. I still listen to Doomtree though and I feel like the majority of what I listen to is because of them. There's not an artist on their label I don't like. Lazerbeak and Paper Tiger got the awesome beats, Dessa has an amazing voice, Cecil Otter, POS, and Mike Mictlan are all awesome rappers. Sims has some good stuff too, but his newer stuff has been kinda weird. There's a bunch of minnesota hip hop artists I discovered because of Doomtree though, and then after listening to those other artists I started picking up on more artists that are similar. I found Rhymesayers because of Doomtree and I still listen to a ton of Atmosphere.

The search for new artists to listen to never ends either and finding someone you really like that you've never heard before is one of the best feelings.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Kanye sing with that funny ass voice

torga

Autocross Champion
Been getting really into minimal German techno for my workday. Just enough "stress" to keep me focused, but not enough to get me distracted.

9uns

Autocross Champion
old school and some modern day hip hop. everything from bambaataa to nwa to jmt to people under the stairs. east, west, south, midwest, doesn't matter.
edm. everything from trance to house.
some metal. some rockabilly/psychobilly. some country western.

the jam right now:

torga

Autocross Champion
Loved that cover.