GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Bloody Valentine 3D Movie

r32driverfan

EuroMama
Who else is watching this I heard it got good reviews and it's supposed to be the first Horror 3D movie. Im going to see it with my girlfriend after work.

Attachments

• 3082551044_9ae8e0c7f0.jpg
    3082551044_9ae8e0c7f0.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 844

julito04

I plead the fif.
Im actually going to go see it tonight with the ex gf. well see how good it is

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
At first I thought it looked so stupid, but after reviews I might check it out. I don't expect much, but that doesn't mean it won't be entertaining (i.e. Scream).

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking of checking it out too, they say the tech is gonna be the next big thing in movies/tv/gaming?

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
3D horror is nothing new. They've been doing least since the 1950s. It made a big come back in the 1980s. Hopefully this will be better than some of the cheesy ones I've seen.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
3D horror is nothing new. They've been doing least since the 1950s. It made a big come back in the 1980s. Hopefully this will be better than some of the cheesy ones I've seen.
This is supposed to be a new gen of hd 3-d, and this is the first movie to use it.

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
I went to see this last night and was impressed. I was going in expecting something Scream-like. I don't want to throw any spoilers out there, but it's a much different plot than I had expected.

As for the 3D, it was stunning. I've seen 3D shows before, but this one with all it's gore was just plain neat.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Well god damnit. I saw it in 2d last night and it was fucking horrible. I'm sure 3d made a big difference.

Why did you see it in 2D? was the theater not offering 3-D? I saw beouwolf in 2-D & it blew, but I heard it was kickass in 3-D :iono:

07vw

2007 jetta
yeah, why wouldn't you see it in 3-D? lol

anyways, i saw it today, and i was really impressed. thought it was going to be dumb.