GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

my GTI vs. Boat vs F1 vs Bike (Video)

GTI2007

You are comparing a F1, who has a (if I'm correct) 2.6L V8 engine that produces 730 HP at 19300 rpm but only weighs 1321 lbs against the Veyron, that has a 8L W16 that produces 1001 HP at 6000 rpm which makes him accelarate from 0-60 mph in just 3 seconds and goes from 0-200 mph in only 14 seconds and that weighs a stunning 4162 lbs. I think that the F1 has a much better power-weight ratio.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
kirk180 said:
I'm still stuck on how sweet your Avatar looks.
Could we get a close up?!

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
f1 car only has between 260 and 300ft lbs tq

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
But the clip just showed the car do it in about 9 something seconds right? I don't think it can hit 7 sec. The take off is too slow. If you can say that about an F1 that is. I want to know what kind of bike it is. I can't really make it out from the clip. Is it a MotoGP bike or a liter class street bike or what?
P.S. Thanks Hotlanta for bringing the pick to the site:thumbsup:

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
nah i'm sure Micheal Schumachers F1 car which has a 2.5l v10 motor without the restricted air box can do 7 sec i'm sure

GTI2007

Rabbit82 said:
nah i'm sure Micheal Schumachers F1 car which has a 2.5l v10 motor without the restricted air box can do 7 sec i'm sure

Every F1 car has a V8. They are binded by the official FIA regulations.

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
nopee the ferrari has a v10 with a restricter in the air box

GTI2007

All the previous models of the F1 Ferrari had a 3.0L V10 but the Ferrari 248 F1, which is the 2006 model, only has a 2.4L V8.

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
hmm thats weird cause last race which was the monoco race they said they carry V10's with air box resticters to match regulation limit

GTI2007

I have checked a dozen sites and they all say that every 2006 F1 car has a V8 as engine. Probably the guy who said that during the Monaco race was talking BS or didn't know much about it.

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
ya i just looked it up your right..weird