GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My job interview today

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
So I've been unemployed for about a year now, I'm an architectural designer. As everyone might now my field has been hit very hard in the economy.
So after months of not finding full time work, I thought I would branch out on my own. Well once again this economy sucks, I have gotten a few commissions but nothing to say I have a stable workflow.
Then I saw an add for Gehry Partners, which is Frank Gehry's design firm. So I thought I'd forward my resume and portfolio samples, and what do you know. I was scheduled for an interview. Needless to say i was very excited and extremely nervous at the same time. For those who dont know Frank Gehry, he is world famous architect, and although his work may not appeal to some. Having this on my resume would be a major accomplishment in my career. It's like playing for the NFL when you where just playing in the arena league.
I hope and pray I get this job..... :wub:

FinalOne

Ready to race!
good luck! i wish all the best to you
and if things dot go your way, consider opening a branch here in Cyprus.
Architecture really sucks on this island

shahabdin

Ready to race!
All the best with the job buddy. Hope you do get it!

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
:( no go...I feel like crap, got the letter via email today. Back to the job hunting drawing board. :cry:
I'm trying to start my own design studio if anyone needs an architect or if you might know anyone who needs one.