GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

my new "other, other" ride

heathcliff57

Ready to race!
I created a thread in this sub-forum called "my new "other" ride". Unfortunately the dealership and I could not agree on price so I did not purchase the bike from them. I ended up going to another dealer who gave me a great deal and this is what I came home with...

:happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Awesome.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
I agree 100%

I already got the mirrors off. The rear fender is going to be a little more difficult. I'll figure something out.

Saweet! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Think I like it better than the green, too! So did the guy end up throwing in the t-shirts?

Got any plans for a 3-mod yet? I'm sure you can get kits at any cycle shop to do a "Texas Tuck" on that rear fender. Not very expensive, either, I don't think.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Nice bike:thumbsup:

I just picked up my first bike on Monday, it's a '97 FZR600R, satin black. I'll have to take some pics soon, lol. :biggrin:

heathcliff57

Ready to race!
Saweet! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Think I like it better than the green, too! So did the guy end up throwing in the t-shirts?

Got any plans for a 3-mod yet? I'm sure you can get kits at any cycle shop to do a "Texas Tuck" on that rear fender. Not very expensive, either, I don't think.

No, they stiffed me on the shirts. :mad0259: But whatever.

-jakrbt-

No, they stiffed me on the shirts. :mad0259: But whatever.

Weak!!!:biggrin:

I was just thinking....you need to come over and ride with me sometime, dude! I've got 3 quads. I can only ride 1 at a time. The other two are a Can-Am Renegade 500 and a 2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 w/ 3-mod.

heathcliff57

Ready to race!
Weak!!!:biggrin:

I was just thinking....you need to come over and ride with me sometime, dude! I've got 3 quads. I can only ride 1 at a time. The other two are a Can-Am Renegade 500 and a 2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 w/ 3-mod.

I've never ridden a quad before. Sounds like fun!

-jakrbt-

I've never ridden a quad before. Sounds like fun!

Whenever you're ready. We even have a small track in the back. And fo course a few otehr places to ride, too. And on quads you can still 2-wheel.....either wheelies, or bicycle.....I'm much better at the latter.

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
beautiful motorcycle! i used to have a ducati monster, so i have a special thing for naked bikes!

i want an mv agusta brutale! thats my dream bike right now.