GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My pet peeve is ...

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I also hate when people listen to music out loud on purpose because for some reason they think it is cool. Not everyone is into the same music as you please don't force me to listen to your crappy rap music.

This

Not only that, they would stretch out their arms like a douche and steering position at midnight. I mean i listen to rap and all but i dont blast out my car, the only real cool is that you have nothing to prove, not try to prove who you are or are you trying to be.

But then again for some of them i feel bad for them that they dont feel comfortable about the real them, its sad really and they do that to get attention, which is almost never accomplished

Last edited:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
- heres some, hate when people buying big cars and yet they cant drive or park for shit. For instance at my local community college theres this materialistic girl driving a 750li, theres this part of commute that we both take which is old town and there are tight turns, limit 30 and yet she turns half the speed bc the car is too big for that, i was pissed off and finally went wot in 2nd.

- drivers think theyre the "badass" in my area. Please im from eastern europe and even 70 year old drivers are better than them, even with their 80 hp hatches. Try driving there and see how many miles can you make, theres the news that one american driver got stuck in a roundabout in france for an hour bc he doesnt get the driving concept there.

- People who say like repeteadly, particularly teenage girls. You know like this concert is awesome, he's like so hot you know like its a fireplace when im like closer to him blah blah, like like like like like!!!!!!!!

- parents buy their kids, new cars such as mercedes etc, or even suvs so they can feel safe (10 year older ones are fine). Even a $5k golf or jetta is just as safe, have common sense parents. My kids will get a POS beater car as their first car, if you want that car, get a job! My first car was a 1990 corolla manual w 240k miles in 2007 which is hand me down by my cousin.

- people that dont take care of their stuff properly, car, clothing, sunglasses, computer, etc. i take care of all my stuff, i even use lens cleaner on my sunglasses when it get fingerprints. Whenever someone pops the door open and hit the car next to like its nothing, its disheartening for me and family.

Theres a lot more but cant name them off my head.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
When two lanes merge and people stick to the person in front of them because they don't want anybody to merge into their lane. Traffic comes to a dead stop while these mouth breathers sit there trying to figure their shit out. Nobody wins.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
When two lanes merge and people stick to the person in front of them because they don't want anybody to merge into their lane. Traffic comes to a dead stop while these mouth breathers sit there trying to figure their shit out. Nobody wins.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I deal with that everyday, everyday when i drive back home theres a road similar to it and of course theres lot of cars, they all end up driving 40 mph on 50 and that lane merges to a 2-lane ramp off interstate into 3 lanes

WAP

Go Kart Champion
- heres some, hate when people buying big cars and yet they cant drive or park for shit. For instance at my local community college theres this materialistic girl driving a 750li, theres this part of commute that we both take which is old town and there are tight turns, limit 30 and yet she turns half the speed bc the car is too big for that, i was pissed off and finally went wot in 2nd.

- drivers think theyre the "badass" in my area. Please im from eastern europe and even 70 year old drivers are better than them, even with their 80 hp hatches. Try driving there and see how many miles can you make, theres the news that one american driver got stuck in a roundabout in france for an hour bc he doesnt get the driving concept there.

- People who say like repeteadly, particularly teenage girls. You know like this concert is awesome, he's like so hot you know like its a fireplace when im like closer to him blah blah, like like like like like!!!!!!!!

- parents buy their kids, new cars such as mercedes etc, or even suvs so they can feel safe (10 year older ones are fine). Even a $5k golf or jetta is just as safe, have common sense parents. My kids will get a POS beater car as their first car, if you want that car, get a job! My first car was a 1990 corolla manual w 240k miles in 2007 which is hand me down by my cousin.

- people that dont take care of their stuff properly, car, clothing, sunglasses, computer, etc. i take care of all my stuff, i even use lens cleaner on my sunglasses when it get fingerprints. Whenever someone pops the door open and hit the car next to like its nothing, its disheartening for me and family.

:laugh:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
One of mine is people passing on the shoulder of a highway during stop and go traffic. Get off the fucking shoulder and wait like everyone else, cunt.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^Jayballs, going all chimpanzee on the mofo's!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Tailgating. I HATE IT.

I hate the asses who tail me in ricers and smile to try and piss me off... Maybe that DIY rear wiper piss mod thread from awhile back would be good. :mad:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Oh, I agree with all of this. People piss me off.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
i hate it when people act all tough and they go to the gym and drink protein shakes but if they have something that is heavy that needs to be moved they find somebody else to do it for them. im sure it says in the man laws somewhere that dudes arent supposed to complain about something being too heavy or it being to cold outside or something hurting. just man the f*^k up. i guess we can all learn allot from the wounded soldiers from iraq and what they went through. some of us have no idea what shit they went through being injured and going through recovery. we got to be thankful that we still have our limbs intact and to limit our nagging and complaining about stupid stuff in life. my buddy back home was injured in an ied attack in iraq a few years ago and i remember the day he came back home after going through many surgeries that i had to watch what i say around him so i dont say the wrong thing. such as saying my leg hurts, then he would say well atleast you have a f*cking leg. although he's doing great nowdays. he's probably done more things in life than any of us ever will. getting to know a wounded soldier kind of humbles us all because it makes us thankful for what we got.

I agree.

rx4brdm

Ready to race!
Driving: Every punk-ass around here that assumes a stop light is a drag race. Crappy traffic on the freeway and some ass hat in that huge SUV tail-gating me passes on the right just to get in front of me.

Everyday: Talking to someone in conversation after they asked a question and they interrupt you to talk to somebody else.