GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Pup

Chris@RT

Banned
Great looking dog.. looks like a cross between my pit (the brindle body) and my GFs pit/beagle mix (solid head with the white stripe).

What does he weigh?

Kristian

my name isn't Kristian
OOrrrr he's awesome

Chris@RT

Banned
He is 60lbs at the moment, probably get a little broader and hit 65-70 full grown.

Nice, mine was about 35 when i got her way underfed since he had worms, she is just about right at 45, hair over that right now, I think she stole all the other dogs food when she was boarded last week... Gfs is about 40 or so ideally probably just under that right now. So both of ours are on the smaller side. Which is good since my HOA says no pits so we just tell all the kids who ask they are random mixes. Wish they were hair bigger so you didn't have to bend to pet them when they are sitting next to you, yours is probably just right for that.

As for rescuing agreed 100%, My first dog was with my ex fiancee insisted on buying from a breeder, both my cats are from a rescue, my lab is from a resuce, my pit was abandoned at a doggy daycare, all my GFs are from rescues. Only pets I buy are fish.