GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Sign

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Hey,

Just wondering what everyone thought of my "sign" in my signature. refresh, and it changes! So yea, i was tired..... :tongue:

Anterrabae

Banned
Did you get the "plaid is the new camo" from me in Junior's plaid scarf thread??

Edit: Hey, you live like 20 minutes from he :hi:

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Haha, yea, i sure did! Look again, i credited you. haha. You go out to the CFL meets every wed?

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Very true. Its all in orlando. There's not much in Lakeland either. :biggrin: Except..... lakes.... and... more lakes... :laugh:

Anterrabae

Banned
Very true. Its all in orlando. There's not much in Lakeland either. :biggrin: Except..... lakes.... and... more lakes... :laugh:

In the handfull of times I have been there I did not see any lakes, just land, and lots of it.....should be called Landlakes or Landpuddles....

But then again you guys have like 17 exits off of I-4, and I haven't been off any but 2, so I'm sure you are right. I may head out there next Wednesday if you want to meet up and caravan over there?

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
i like the sign. how many quotes you have on there?

Nikerey

Darkness
In the handfull of times I have been there I did not see any lakes, just land, and lots of it.....should be called Landlakes or Landpuddles....

But then again you guys have like 17 exits off of I-4, and I haven't been off any but 2, so I'm sure you are right. I may head out there next Wednesday if you want to meet up and caravan over there?

you should def come out next wed, we have 3 members that live in Lakeland area so im sure you could caravan with one of them. Post up on CFLMKV.com and we hope to see you out on wed.

Anterrabae

Banned
you should def come out next wed, we have 3 members that live in Lakeland area so im sure you could caravan with one of them. Post up on CFLMKV.com and we hope to see you out on wed.

I'm def. considering making the drive....I'll join those forums and maybe post a little more in the SE forums here haha

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Haha, there really arn't THAT many lakes, just feels like a dead city compared to Orlando and Tampa. Yea, def go to a meet if you can. All the guys I've met have been super cool and friendly, specially considering my age. Would be very easy (and kinda was expected) for them to blow me off, but they are all pretty darn awesome. And knowledgable. I sure wish i could make Fixx.... :iono:

Nikerey

Darkness
Haha, there really arn't THAT many lakes, just feels like a dead city compared to Orlando and Tampa. Yea, def go to a meet if you can. All the guys I've met have been super cool and friendly, specially considering my age. Would be very easy (and kinda was expected) for them to blow me off, but they are all pretty darn awesome. And knowledgable. I sure wish i could make Fixx.... :iono:

Dude, you bought my subs...how could i not be nice to you?

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
For what I got em for, I woulda let you take a couple of punches on me. :biggrin: Not to mention the pain they cause me every time they hit.... so much abuse... :cry: Haha, jk.