Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
HEY PAUL...

YOU WERE THIS CLOSE !!

JhnR

Banned
bwahahah you guys crack me up..

yall mad?? :D

there comes a time when even the best team can fall.

good luck to the rest of the teams. im dying to see who will win this year.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Glad to see the heat lose badly lol. Half of the heat "fans" out there weren't heat fans last year haha

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Glad to see the heat lose badly lol. Half of the heat "fans" out there weren't heat fans last year haha

Totally agree with you, I wouldn't be so conservative with that figure though. I would have to say 75% of the fans showed up this year but hey, that's Miami for you. Too many fickle people worried about their tans and when the next iphone/pod/pad/crap is coming out.

And I'm also glad they lost, badly. They need a wake up, Chicago is the best defense team in the NBA and better to start out that way on the road. Too bad that 30 point outing from Bosh went to waste but I look for them to steal Wednesdays game in Chicago and bring it back to Miami all tied.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Excited for the game tonight, definitely want to see more of Udonis!

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
fkn LOL @ not being able to sell playoff tickets. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is that all the ammo you Celts fans have left? Come one man, have a little class, you lost.

Great series, better luck next year and hope the rebuilding goes better than the Perkins trade for you.

^^ See that?? That's a Heat fan with Class giving the losing team some props.

Additionally, please refer to my signature.

lol still with the "Big 3" you'd think they would easily dominate. Sorry but Chris Bosh is a joke the "Big 3" is more like 2 and a half men. Anyways good luck to the four teams left out there I have a feeling it's going to be a rematch the 2006 finals. Mavs vs Heat.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
lol still with the "Big 3" you'd think they would easily dominate. Sorry but Chris Bosh is a joke the "Big 3" is more like 2 and a half men. Anyways good luck to the four teams left out there I have a feeling it's going to be a rematch the 2006 finals. Mavs vs Heat.

Wait, would this be the same Chris Bosh that dropped 34 points last night against the Bulls? Same Chris Bosh that's leading all scoring in the Eastern Conference Finals?

Couldn't be... ;)

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Wait, would this be the same Chris Bosh that dropped 34 points last night against the Bulls? Same Chris Bosh that's leading all scoring in the Eastern Conference Finals?

Couldn't be... ;)

Yup that's him! :) too bad he couldn't do the same in Toronto:lol: He's a joke by himself never ever going to be as good as either of his teammates lebron or Dwayne.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Yup that's him! :) too bad he couldn't do the same in Toronto:lol: He's a joke by himself never ever going to be as good as either of his teammates lebron or Dwayne.

Keep that hate coming man, we love it, this team feeds on your hate and disapproval. The Miami Heat have been under the microscope since day 1 of the season, under intense scrutiny by everyone with a mouth and an opinion. They've been booed in every arena, dubbed the villains of the NBA and you know what, that's perfectly fine. All this negativity has forged them into the team they are today. They have 3 number one scoring options and the toughest most suffocating defense in the NBA. Period.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Keep that hate coming man, we love it, this team feeds on your hate and disapproval. The Miami Heat have been under the microscope since day 1 of the season, under intense scrutiny by everyone with a mouth and an opinion. They've been booed in every arena, dubbed the villains of the NBA and you know what, that's perfectly fine. All this negativity has forged them into the team they are today. They have 3 number one scoring options and the toughest most suffocating defense in the NBA. Period.

The two best defensive teams are playing against each other now the Heat and Bulls. It's easy to hate on the Heat because it's like those three guys took the easy way out. I would have loved to see Lebron win it in Clevland but he knew he couldn't do it by himself, damn it's a shame though cuz he used to be one of my favorites lol. As for Bosh........shit he's one ugly looking chinless motherfucker haha and I'll keep saying it he is very much overrated. I would much rather have another guy to replace him for the "big 3" No where near lebron or dwayne status.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Fuck... our Bulls choked HARRRRRRDDDDD lol

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Not gonna lie, down by 12 with under 4 min left, I cancelled my plans and was ready to just drink alone. But then the incredible happened and now im hungover with a strange girl in my bed. Go Heat!