GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Thread?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Warriors.. Or DUBS as we call them here. Rooting for Cleveland as I type this and waiting for the warriors to play the mavs

Dubs have not been playing well lately. I'm pissed. DLEE is a BEAST!

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
Dubs have not been playing well lately. I'm pissed. DLEE is a BEAST!

Yeah, no they have not. I'm also pissed. I would've liked to see Steph Curry be an all star more than Lee. Not taking anything away from Lee, he's a real baller (except for that baseline jumper he ALWAYS misses) its just that my GF is in love with him lol. I just hope we can finally make it back to the playoffs again especially since they've shown they can beat any team in the league this season

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, no they have not. I'm also pissed. I would've liked to see Steph Curry be an all star more than Lee. Not taking anything away from Lee, he's a real baller (except for that baseline jumper he ALWAYS misses) its just that my GF is in love with him lol. I just hope we can finally make it back to the playoffs again especially since they've shown they can beat any team in the league this season

Oh they are going to the playoffs. I can understand the reasons to not like Lee... the baseline jumper being the biggest. Dude can board though. I think still in top 5 in league in double doubles? Only one averaging 20 and 10 or some shit like that. I'm not a statistician, and I've been drinking.

They have got to right this ship quick.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
so.. who's excited for the all star weekend? Is anyone local going or others attending it?

I can't say I enjoy the all star game. It's just a contest of who can hog the ball more and show out more in front of his peers. The Olympic games are my favorite places to see the best in the league come together. The all star game is just a big ego fest....IMO

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
I guess it could be worse...

View attachment 29112

Lol

Eta: this was suppose to be a hilarious gif... Damn you tapatalk

Here ya go. It's still funny, despite obviously being a clip in reverse.

Also, on topic: I'm not much of an NBA fan, I like college basketball a whole lot better. Though, for me, neither match up to the NHL during the winter season. But if I had to pick a team, it'd probably be the Celtics as I've watched a bunch of games with a friend of mine who is a huge fan.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
MJ (50 years old) beat one of his 19 year old rookies 1 on 1. I would watch a video of that if it were available.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Clippers got railed tonight.
Best thing was The dude that won the car from the half court shot. It was crazy seeing everyone jump and cheer him on!

JhnR

Banned
Spurs got beat by GS, good game.

Lakers won ;) Playoffs here we come :pOKERFACE: