GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Thread?

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Wtf.. Why has wade been in so long still... Take his broke ass out of the game..

GS3 via tappy tap

JhnR

Banned
I think the heat are full of a bunch of douchey players...

Lol .. I kinda see what you mean... But still :laugh:

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

BlownFa5

Banned
Warning to you: there are MANY Heat fans in this thread...

I've noticed.

Doesn't matter. I have valid reasons as to why I don't care for most of their players.

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!
I've noticed.

Doesn't matter. I have valid reasons as to why I don't care for most of their players.

I think you don't know shit about basketball... GTFO ****** Hater!

BlownFa5

Banned

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
Chris Andersen reminds me of that one white guy that hangs out with all black guys, and acts way too hard to impress those black guys.

I can't stand that fucker.

How bout finals predictions?

I wanna say Miami in 6 but that seems too safe and boring. Fuck it... Spurs sweep! Lol

BlownFa5

Banned
Spurs in 7

razr390

Go Kart Champion
It's cool, I could say the same about IND having douchey players too. To each their own, we will let our teams speak for us. If the Heat lose, they lose. I don't make money or lose money on them either way. I'm a fan because I've always supported teams that play where I live. Call them douchey but they're one of the most charity/volunteer active players in the NBA. Again, to each their own. Danny Granger was a douche when he played against the Heat too. Everyone has an opinion.

To me, I hate when the media bashes the Heat for the same things that other teams do as well... Like flopping... Oh well. Heat in 5. Multiple friends who aren't Heat fans said this as well...

No hate towards anyone here, I just really like my team :) have a good night, or morning everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
With all that said, let's just get back on topic and diverge from GOAT's to present moment NBA