GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Anyone interested in a meeting up or possibly even camping around early November? Falls lake is pretty central to NC and even the members up in VA. I have not personally been there but heard its nice. I'm open for other suggestions as well. I've met @GTI Jake and @CaptainRatty and would like to meet more like minded folks, talk cars, grill out, cruise etc..

My work schedule is full up until November hence the time frame.
I'm in. Weekends are better for me. I'm getting married in Oct and I've been abusing the shit out of my "unlimited PTO" policy.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
I'm in. Weekends are better for me. I'm getting married in Oct and I've been abusing the shit out of my "unlimited PTO" policy.
Congrats man. I have permissive leave as well. It’s nice but I typically take less that 3 weeks off a year.
As time gets closer and interest is gauged, we can put plans into motion.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I have permissive leave as well. It’s nice but I typically take less that 3 weeks off a year.
It's a total scam... I think the ambiguity of the policy makes people take less time off overall. Just tell me how many days I don't have to work, damnit!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Anyone interested in a meeting up or possibly even camping around early November? Falls lake is pretty central to NC and even the members up in VA. I have not personally been there but heard its nice. I'm open for other suggestions as well. I've met @GTI Jake and @CaptainRatty and would like to meet more like minded folks, talk cars, grill out, cruise etc..

My work schedule is full up until November hence the time frame.

Might be a good time to hit the Back of the Dragon again in VA & possibly work camping into that trip

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

Congratulations!

As for days off I take ALL of them lol. I just hit my 11th year, which earns me a 6th week of vacation for next year & my current work schedule is only 3 long days a week anyway.

Schedule change will be before November so it’s anyones guess what I’ll have then.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
A little far for a weekend trip for me. Are you going?
Kicking around the idea. It's a good event, but it turns out to be a long day. After about an hour or two of walking around looking at everything, I'm ready to hit some mountain roads, grab a beer, and head home.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
@CaptainRatty maybe we could do a mid-state cars and coffee meetup sometime. I’m busy with work and family until mid November as of now.

I’m flying to Vermont today via Hartford, CT. I’d stop by FCP and innovative Motorsports if it wasn’t the opposite direction I’m heading. I’d love to see the RSR.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Got pulled by a revenue generating agent in Burke county. Any recommendations for attorneys out there?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I dont think i have posted here yet but helllloooo NC and particularly the raleigh durham area

Hello from CLT
86A0865E-825B-422E-8644-E09968DEC1B4.jpeg