GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help with a pitcure!!!

Psy GTI

Mafioso
Hey guys I thought i'd make a thread here just in case anyone can help me out. I'm trying to make a shirt with this image on it, but cant find a big enough version on the internet to make a stencil or design. Anyone seen a bigger version or know where it came from or something? Any ideas? please help!!

lextildeath

Ready to race!
I just digital zoomed it in my browser on my macbook. Comes relatively clear, but needs a bit of smoothing. My idea is if you can't find it, enlarge the size on photoshop, and then zoom in and edit it by removing/replacing black dots that make the image.

Strmtrpr

Censored
Dude....either buy it or do a new design yourself....:rolleyes:

I work for a shirt company and do artwork for a living for them. Fucking hate people that rip my shit off and it happens alot......

Cynikal.Mindset

GTI Virus Infected
side note though:

I'm sure snooki or pauly d and the like would be happy to make that shirt for you at seaside in the t-shirt shop though

Strmtrpr

Censored
yeah wow be easy on the guy, he asked if anyone knows where it was from so he prob didn't know....

:rolleyes:

So taking someone elses art to make a shirt is not a problem if he didn't know it was already a shirt....sound logic

AdvanSuper

Banned
:rolleyes:

So taking someone elses art to make a shirt is not a problem if he didn't know it was already a shirt....sound logic

Anyone seen a bigger version or know where it came from or something? Any ideas? please help!!

He clearly asked where it was from and help about it. I think if he knows they shirts are made by someone else already he will buy it if not and he wants to make a shirt for himself who cares.

Cynikal.Mindset

GTI Virus Infected
I'm sure OldBabyDoll Clothing would care...but yea, thats where it comes from...OBD clothing for girls that live by the code of the street

Scharf