GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Net Neutrality?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, yeah, that's a great idea. We can fool all of our retarded voters if we link this to something they already don't like! Great idea Sen. Cruz. Here, have some caysh

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, yeah, that's a great idea. We can fool all of our retarded voters if we link this to something they already don't like! Great idea Sen. Cruz. Here, have some caysh

'Merica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Bullshit.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, you're boy Ted Cruz is trying to fuck the internet for a few bucks.

Educate yourself on the issue. It's important

Listen up and quit being a dimebag.
1. I don't like Ted Cruz, so, there's that.
2. I am presently educating myself on the issue, thank you.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I will do research on this issue as well, and I will not post anything until I actually know what's going on.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, you better not trev, or you will be labelled a tea party bootlicking moron, by KYJelly.

If I have proper information and fact to back up my claims, no one has anything on me. The #1 problem with debates are that they become infused with emotion. Yeah, I get people are passionate on certain views. However, debates should be kept completely factual, and arguments should be presented professionally.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
If I have proper information and fact to back up my claims, no one has anything on me. The #1 problem with debates are that they become infused with emotion. Yeah, I get people are passionate on certain views. However, debates should be kept completely factual, and arguments should be presented professionally.

The fact is that net neutrality is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I will be doing research... Nothing until then...

trev1342

Go Kart Champion