GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Camaro...

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
I know most of us here are european car enthusiasts, and I am as well, but this new Camaro is really urging me...I think its the raw power american cars have to offer. I might give one a test drive, and if I like it, trade in my GTI for one...cuz this thing to me looks amazing! So my question is, would you guys ever trade for an American car? Maybe the 2010 mustang??

( I know this car has been shown here before so plz dont put repost)

2010-camaro-photo.jpg

mustang_g.jpg

DUB2OT

Banned
:yikes:

1sickgti

FaSt MkV
for the ford hell fucking no but that camaro is fucking sex and chevys is pretty much the only american car i ever looked at so .. ya its a possibility

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
for the ford hell fucking no but that camaro is fucking sex and chevys is pretty much the only american car i ever looked at so .. ya its a possibility

are american cars cheaper to maintain then german?

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
hhmm, well if I can get a little over 20k for my gti then maybe Ill trade it in and pick one up...

Doctor7474

Ready to race!
I would have one too, not for the looks, but for the engine. That engine is soo buildable it's not funny.

ygohome

Ready to race!
I had a 2003 svt cobra mustang with the sueprcharged 390 hp motor. When I was done with it was 465 rwhp and matching tq. Was alot of fun but its sooo heavy and the handling, even with the IRS, left alot to be desired. I think a geo metro could take me in the twisties.

now that I got the american muscle car out of my system I'm ready for something different, thus the gti on order.

utekineir

Banned
If you don't mind averaging <20 mpg the rwd v8s of the last few years are great. For my uses i needed more practical space, and better mileage, so i traded for a gti.

Looks like the new camaro is australian designed like the new gto was. It was a much nicer overall car than the typical domestic rwd muscle car, even if it was ugly as shit from the sides.