GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Cherokee First Drive!

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
So, the New Cherokee First Drive was done by MotorTrend, Looks like it is a Really good design for Off road use, interior comfort, and preceived value... However, I just can't get over the Design of the Exterior... I believe the Front was designed by an epileptic Blind Autistic person (not to make fun of them at all!), and the Tail end was designed by Toyota's Rav 4 Team! The Side profile however is... Beautiful!

Basically if this was a Woman, it would NOT be a Butterface at all, it wouldn't even be Bag Worthy, This would be the Nighmarish mistake after a night of Heavy Drinking that you woke up next to!

So, here is what I want to know. What Car/Truck/SUV/Wagon has a car company taken from its past (that you really enjoyed) that was killed off years ago, brought it back from the dead, sent it to the veterinary surgical drop out to bring back to life and you are left with the thought of Kill It, KILL IT WITH FIRE!

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/suvs/1310_2014_jeep_cherokee_first_drive/

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It is a very progressive design. they did not choose to be mainstream, a la VW. Give it time, and I bet it will grow on you. The future of car design will be weird at first. It always is when pushing the boundaries.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
It is a very progressive design. they did not choose to be mainstream, a la VW. Give it time, and I bet it will grow on you. The future of car design will be weird at first. It always is when pushing the boundaries.

I've been following this for months, It has not Grown on me ONE BIT! So I doubt it will grow on me at all, Unless it is a Cancer that has no Cure!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
That ass is just terrifying to look at. It's like they put a car on top of a car.

Last edited:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The front looks like an Isuzu VehiCross. The rear, a Kia Sportage. The side view and interior look great.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'd agree that the side looks really cool. Front and back, gross. It does look like the back end of the Rav4 which isn't a good thing at all :(

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
That ass is just terrifying to look at. It's like the put a car on top of a car.

Now that you said that, Its all I see too. :yikes:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Gonna sell like crazy, it looks like the most hideous crossover ever.

Tough call between that and this... which in fact has been selling like crazy.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I think the rear end looks like a Subaru B9 Tribeca.