GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New guy from Miami

MichaelThomas

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone just checking in and introducing myself. Right now I drive an 04 Torche red V6 Mustang. I love it but insurance is killing me and so is gas. I desperately need a new car. After months of searching and test driving cars like the Honda Fit and Mazda 3 I finally found a home with the new Rabbit. It's a hell of a car. Of course I'd do anything for a GTI but it's just not in my price range right now.

I've also been a huge fan of VW. The cars and everything the company stands for. I just can't wait to get my hands on one. Hopefully I should be getting mine by the start of fall. This forum seems like an awesome place for info and what not. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted with the new car and such.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Welcome...where from in the MIA?

MichaelThomas

Passed Driver's Ed
I live in West Miami just off Coral Way. Just a few blocks from Miami Children's Hospital. It's been raining like hell lately. Gotta love Miami. :smile:

MichaelThomas

Passed Driver's Ed
:w00t: Oh man that's awesome. Never met a Thomas Michael before.

Thanks for the welcome everyone it means a lot.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
MichaelThomas said:
I live in West Miami just off Coral Way. Just a few blocks from Miami Children's Hospital. It's been raining like hell lately. Gotta love Miami. :smile:

good deal...yea gotta love florida weather...im born and raised in broward but currently living in hell...err i mean atlanta...lol...hopefully ill be back in south florida soon :thumbsup:

Fly MKV

V-DUBBIN
congrats on the rabbit... im from miami to and cant wait to see your car on the road keep us all posted!