GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW NEIGHBORS AND CARS!

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Well here is a shot of my new neighbors driveway.... well only two of their cars. One:bentley continental gt Two: Lexus SC 430

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
nahh, it adds to the neighborhood we already have:
our escalade, neighbors have CLS55, SL500, Navigator, new BMW m5, a BMw 550, a bmw 760, a TT, an assortment of MB Eclasses and BMW5s..... oh its interesting to live in this area, were not even the "rich" section. There is an enzo about 1 min form my house right in the heart of scarsdale... the guy is awesome too, he takes ppl for rides

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
haha probably lawyers or doctors... as is EVERYONE around here. Ill find out soon enough. Our local MB dealer had an SLR on the floor... im yet to see one on the road. For some reason though, i dont like MB.

Dub Factor

Jagshemesh!
RJS5689 said:
nahh, it adds to the neighborhood we already have:
our escalade, neighbors have CLS55, SL500, Navigator, new BMW m5, a BMw 550, a bmw 760, a TT, an assortment of MB Eclasses and BMW5s..... oh its interesting to live in this area, were not even the "rich" section. There is an enzo about 1 min form my house right in the heart of scarsdale... the guy is awesome too, he takes ppl for rides

Please, give us a review of the 100hp boost button on the new M5, if you can bum a ride... I was reading about it on Cnn.com- just sick !!

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Dub Factor said:
Please, give us a review of the 100hp boost button on the new M5, if you can bum a ride... I was reading about it on Cnn.com- just sick !!
haha yea the guy and i were talking about it actually... he doesnt drive it much, he lets his wife take it out... oh god i saw her going to the gourmet food market after school as i was picking up a sandwich. He loves it, and he absolutly loves the SMG tranny. The growl sounds so sweet. and its not a "boost button" like NOS where its like "phhoommm" lol, it just allowd the engine to operate at its full 500hp potential rather than its 400 "daily" driver mode lol.