GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New PC up and running! (geek content)

binky

Ready to race!
I loves mah intel. Q6600, four cores running at 3.3 GHZ on air. Only have a 7900 for now... waiting on the $$ for DX10 upgrade.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
I've been thinking about selling the E6600 and getting the q6600. What temps are you running at 3.3 w/ what heatsink?

a WoW member....so sad. Were did i go wrong with you slopps.

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
I loves mah intel. Q6600, four cores running at 3.3 GHZ on air. Only have a 7900 for now... waiting on the $$ for DX10 upgrade.

w00t, im running the same with the asus striker extreme mobo... dual 8800gtx with 3 monitors + my HDTV, it rocks (when im not in SLI mode). I can be watching a DVD from my HD on my 52" Mitsu DLP, Photomatix on one 19" screeen, Photoshop on another 22" screen and browsing Golfmkv on my other 19" all at the same time. <3<3

itsYANO

08 GTI mkV Midnight Black
nice setup.. i want to upgrade the pc and build a shuttle.. but i want to mod my car too..and modding>gaming lol

nectar

crab in my shoemouth
WoW is ass. well, the pve is alright. pvp system sucks. i have a 60 mage and a 60 rogue on one of the pvp servers.

i'll stick to DAOC.

sounds like a nice rig. i picked up my first amd not too long ago, runs pretty smooth. i still prefer intel..but i'm old
________
silver surfer review

Last edited:

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
WoW is ass. well, the pve is alright. pvp system sucks. i have a 60 mage and a 60 rogue on one of the pvp servers.

i'll stick to DAOC.

sounds like a nice rig. i picked up my first amd not too long ago, runs pretty smooth. i still prefer intel..but i'm old

I don't realy PvP a whole lot in any MMORPG I've played, so PvE is where its at for me. And the lvl 70 endgame in WoW is nuts. Theres such a huge difference between someone that just hit 70 and somethats been working on 70 for a while its rediculous. But, yeah, if I want to PvP I'll play something like Battlefield 2142

Blocko

Rabblerouser
Sloppy I have the exact same video card as you. An yeah, it's fucking huge.

errdayimhustln

PIMP SLAPPING HOES DAILY
i love amd i can't wait until they catch up again, i have a intel in my asus g1s i going to buy the new smaller 8800gts's when they come out. sli mode