GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Is Houston intending to play defense tonight?

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Is a top 2 pick in the draft up for grabs? Yup.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I wouldn't say the 49ers are hot either. They beat a shitty Redskins team 24-6 and the Rams 23-10 or something. Nothing spectacular

Agreed. What do we think about the redskins this week against KC?

Speaking of KC, our lone KC fan seems to have evaporated after dropping 3 straight.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Agreed. What do we think about the redskins this week against KC?

Speaking of KC, our lone KC fan seems to have evaporated after dropping 3 straight.

That's going to be very ugly. Redskins have no defend and the Chiefs have Jamaal Charles. Easy win.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I've previously stated that I'll fully support the Niners this weekend, but I think calling "hot" right now is a bit generous. Kaep has averaged 180 passing yards per game since week 2, next to last among eligible QB's. Gore has been under 50 yds in 3 straight games. Gore had 16 rushing yards the last time they played the Seacocks.

I'll be calling in all the bad juju I can on the Seahawks, be sure of that doe.

Yeah I wouldn't say the 49ers are hot either. They beat a shitty Redskins team 24-6 and the Rams 23-10 or something. Nothing spectacular

That is funny. Everyone else thinks they are. They have won 7 of their last 9. Kap is coming off 2 consecutive weeks where he has been great, one of which was his best game in terms of rating of his career. Their receiving corps is finally healthy and Aldon Smith is back to making an impact after his stupid off field antics....

Gore may not have put up big numbers recently, but he has gotten the tough yards and scored and that is what matters. As a team their rushing is doing just fine, thank you.

Seattle always gives them fits.... I would not be surprised if Seattle wins. I will get extremely wasted if so though! :laugh:

09vdubgti

Banned

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
^^ foles better put on a show this weekend. Got him starting for the first round of playoffs. Started out good with Andre last night and want to keep the luck coming.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion