GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NHL Lockout/2012-2013 Season

VWTiger

I am the Stig
I am dying for some hockey. College football ends then I normally turn all my attention to Caps games. Sad times until they come to an agreement.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I live about an hour from D.C. I've never made it up to see them but i watch every game that i can. I just want this crap to be over so i can watch my Saturday night hockey with the family.

VWTiger

I am the Stig
I live about an hour from D.C. I've never made it up to see them but i watch every game that i can. I just want this crap to be over so i can watch my Saturday night hockey with the family.

I'll try to go to at least one game everytime I get home (MD) and I try to watch as much as I can given my situation too. Being in the south, not much hockey on and when it is, usually a carolina game. At least the playoffs are nationally televised so I can rock the red from my sofa and watch them play.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I've been a Hawks fan ever since i was 5. There old farm team(the Norfolk Admirals) are about an hour away from where i live. They actually won the Calder Cup last year and i went to see game 2 of the finals. It was pretty cool. But at least we got the World Juniors comin up for the next few weeks.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
^ Fuck that guy but

WE'RE BACK ON, BOYS

Method82

Ready to race!
No official word yet. playoffs will be starting in mid June i think i read. I immagine earliest to start would be 2 weeks. 3 weeks at the latest.

I hope the owners would be nice and lower the price of the tickets for the remainder of the season. or discounted beer or something.

Their is something about a Yuengling and hockey that feels so wonderful...

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
No official word yet. playoffs will be starting in mid June i think i read. I immagine earliest to start would be 2 weeks. 3 weeks at the latest.

I hope the owners would be nice and lower the price of the tickets for the remainder of the season. or discounted beer or something.

Their is something about a Yuengling and hockey that feels so wonderful...

Im not going to go to a single game this year, cant support the cause. I told people no NHL stuff for Christmas either.

Whats nhl? That league still exists?

Get outta' here you, this area is for real sports...

Method82

Ready to race!
Yup. I grew up watching hockey. Hate away...

Baseball got boring and slow and Basketball to me was great in the 90's. High School and college football is where it's at.