GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nissan Sentra NISMO...

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Hmm a thread about Nissan Sentra...sure why not...

http://jalopnik.com/nissan-sentra-nismo-concept-is-a-sentra-you-actually-wa-1468508547

I was kinda hoping the Juke powertrain would go to a Sentra, so this is pretty cool. Though I think I still want a Juke in a proper Econobox Hatchback-ish package instead of the CUV thing.

1.6T might be a bit more highstrung, but hopefully if its like the NISMO RS Juke it'll have LSD also...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ reported.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
lol....

If they sell this I'd get it over the Civic SI....

Random stats....Current Nismo Juke is a 298x lb car...the Sentra is 2800 something car....so this might still be sub 3k...

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
If we're talking about Honda Shivic SI's why not talk about Shitsons?!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Sentras are huge compared to older generation, my coworker recenty trade his 99 altima to a new sentra and it seemed bigger than altima itself. Atleast the nismo doesnt look like a riced version like it is on civic to the si

LG3MK6

Ready to race!
Last great Sentra.

Those cars were a blast. My boy had one with an Sr20 swap, that little car flew.
1.6T would be interesting, they are not that heavy.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
This is a Sentra that I may actually want for once.. I was just reading up on it on this site too http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/...-teases-further-expansion-of-performance-line

Edit: the Nismo Sentra concept has notable things such as Pilot Super Sport tires, RAYS 19" wheels, Recaro seats, 370Z Brembo brakes, Alcantara interior touches, limited slip differential, 1.8T with 240 hp and tq, 6 speed manual, and the other usual Nismo suspension upgrades

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I had an 87 Sentra as my first car. Thing would not die.

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
I wouldn't be interested in this car but I can appreciate the effort. Maybe it'll make the segment slightly more competitive.