GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Northern Lights--- Solar Flare

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
As you guys may have heard, the sun has gone through a series of solar storms. Which have increased the radiation coming into the atmosphere, this while almost all negative means that people further south can see the Northern Lights. Anyone below Canada seen em yet? Should be out Today and Tommorrow

TRmkvgti2007

Ready to race!
I heard that it was the most powerful flare since 2006, crazy stuff

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

4Motioner

4Motion, baby!
Went out last night and the night before to see them. Last night we had nothing but the night before there were some, but not enough to get a nice photograph.

JerGTI

Ready to race!
I will have to drive out of the city to see this.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
The only time I ever saw Northern Lights was twelve years ago while on a mountain bike trip from Grand Junction, Colorado to Moab, Utah. On the last night of the trip while we were camped out in the La Salle Mountains we saw this shimmer in the sky that got more brilliant over the next few hours. Very cool and the first time I heard of the lights being visible that far south.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Ive seen them in cali way back when i was a kid

I heard that it was the most powerful flare since 2006, crazy stuff

OMG!!! Since way back then? :rolleyes:

I've been looking but haven't seen anything yet.

NJA-TRTL

Ready to race!
I'm from Ancaster, Ontario. 45 Minutes from Toronto. I had heard of these increased storms and the potential to see the lights...but nothing! I've been on the look out for the past few days but no luck. Maybe tonight I'll get lucky...with the Northern lights too ;)

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
My friends in Alaska said it was too cloudy to see them.

BoardSnow6

Banned
I saw the northern lights a few years ago i the wpa hills. Last night the moon and sky around it had an eerie green glow. I imagine it was related, but the moon is in the eastern sky, not north. le confused about that, but was kinda cool at the same time.