GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not an MKV but I need opinions.

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Please get the greddy. I am cool with a few people from the 8thcivic.com forum and I heard the skunk exhuast in person and honestly think its not worth the money at all. It very loud and not a good loud. I never heard the greddy in person but it sounds great from the videos, not too loud and gives your car that aggresive tone.

yeah ive read a couple of people selling theirs because they either got tickets or it was just too loud
evo it is then

well I heard the SKUNK2 in person and omfg!!! it was ssoo awesome
sorry guys but went skunk (it comes with a silencer) so cool!
in about 5 days ill get it canr wait !!

Hkysk8r07

Banned
lmao i gotta say, they give the gti a lot more respect than we give the si's around here

because they know our car is built better and is faster. me and my roomate have done plenty of pulls on the empty highway identical mods and i always pull on him it keeps up pretty good but cant pass, definately different types of cars that really cant be compared thou:w00t:

because they know our car is built better and is faster. me and my roomate have done plenty of pulls on the empty highway identical mods and i always pull on him it keeps up pretty good but cant pass, definately different types of cars that really cant be compared thou:w00t:
thats just you being pompous to people's respect.
:thumbdown: