GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

not seeing many of them

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
i so have to buy a GTI. i think in Feb 08 im gona advertise my car for sale but will only let it go if i get what i want for it.

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
I see loads of GTIs everyday, sick of seeing them now. But im up in the far North.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
newtogolf said:
i so have to buy a GTI. i think in Feb 08 im gona advertise my car for sale but will only let it go if i get what i want for it.

same.. but why that exact month?

cmdrfire

Was driving to Canterbury late last night and I saw a very pretty blonde girl in a Mk5 R32, deep blue pearl... pity she didn't want to take it over 55mph.

phil mcavity

laser blue gti

cmdrfire, just to let you know , i also own a laserblue pearlesent gti o5 dsg, full spec except sunroof. And yes agree , there isnt any other laser blue gti's so far i havent seen. they look great i think, better then common red, and black

Attachments

• Cars pics 001.jpg
    Cars pics 001.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 195

cmdrfire

Excellent taste matey :wink: I saw one exactly the same as yours nipping around Canterbury a couple of weeks ago - 18" Detroits, 4 door, laser blue... wouldn't happen to be have been you by any chance?

phil mcavity

lol sadly no it wasnt, although i have gone to lenghts in escaping from the missus from time to time . but southampton, hants, is too far away from canterbury for me to hide!!!!.... So i guess theres only 3 laser blue owners now out there!!!. best looking of the bunch me thinks, nice to have a limited edition aswell!

GTIuser

Car(s)
MK5 Golf GTI DSG
I don't hardly see any GTI's in Cheshire and when i do see them they are always black. I have yet to see a Tornado red one like mine. Glad i bought a red GTI now.

Still wish it was possible to buy one that is the same colour as the R32 blue.

Never mind i love my GTI. By far it is the best car i have owned for the money.

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
would the london market want to buy a fast car when they cant get above 5mph? That and the price of petrol....

I personally think the golf's are too higher priced for me. Consider a gti in the uk ...i think they go for £23000..........? In america (where there appears to be loads of 'em....they are $16000? Convert that into Sterling and its like £12000!

But, thinking about it, where i live which is town/ countryside......i may have only seen a handful...

That makes me feel sick :barf: I thought mine was a good deal @ 15k! those darn yanks. It's just not on is it?

btw I live in Poole, and there are loads of GTis here, and R32s. I feel inferior down here LOL