GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not so expensive stuff to get from Germany

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Ok, here's the deal.
My sister is living in Germany from some time now, and is coming to visit us in a couple more weeks.

My birthday was just a few days ago and now she's asking me what I want her to bring me from there.

I have a couple simpleton ideas, but I would like to hear what you guys think would be nice to have :thumbsup:

My limit would be something along the line of 40-50 euros, don't want her to spend much on me, but if it's something supernice, I can fork the rest and paypal it to her.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
IIRC Vwdrivergear has a Germany only site. they got some cool stuff on there..

mikegabriel

Banned

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Very true.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Beer. Even German chicks are high maintenance. And they cost a fortune to import..
I think you're allowed 4L of beer. I have a college buddy that always loads up on his way over here. We send him home with some maple syrup and tax-free electronics.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Beer. Even German chicks are high maintenance. And they cost a fortune to import..
I think you're allowed 4L of beer. I have a college buddy that always loads up on his way over here. We send him home with some maple syrup and tax-free electronics.

Forgot to say, I don't drink :yikes: still have a couple of bottles that she brought the first time, they make for nice decoration.

couldn't find the german site for VW DriverGear, and seems like they don't carry Mk5 stuff anymore, just a couple of things on the US store :frown:

mikegabriel

Banned
TMTuning.com is German based. Might find some neat shit on there.
And I'm sure vw.de has a shop, would just need to look for it.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Ok, so I came around to this list, whatever she finds would be fine to me

-VW Motorsport Polo-shirt
-MK6 6 Spd shift knob
-Scale Die-cast Scirocco
-Audi R8 Oil cap
-SEAT Supercopa shift knob

I know some of that stuff you can find it online but shipping to Mexico is always 40-80 dlls

residentevol

Fugitive Trucker
I live here brother...trust me nothing ends up being all that special once you pay the euro and the 19.5% Vat tax they have added onto everything. I looked into doing some LED tail group buys from the dealership w/ no markup and it made it pretty much not worth it. There are a few cool things that you can get at some of the big dealerships.....Nothing crazy though unfortunately.

Too bad that you're not into beer because that would be the best thing I would say you need to get from here.