GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NYS DRIVE ACT

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
This has to be one of the most INSANE things I have ever read. LOL

ACCORDING to this article, cosmetic mods improve SPEED.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/28140/nys-drive-act-would-ban-ferraris-and-other-assault-vehicles

Clearly this car is fast. Look at the wing!

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Dude that shit will blow away any MCLAREN P1, the new ferrari, bugatti, shit you name it! Fuck logic, fuck everything LOL. RED = ILLEGAL, BECAUSE A RED PRIUS IS FAST!

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
What makes a Ferrari more of an "assault vehicle" than a tercel? You only need to hit someone at what, 30 mph to end their life?

jmdeis11

Ready to race!
its a joke, making fun of the ny safe act. though i dont know what the safe act is, so i dont really get it...

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
I thoroughly dislike this state and have been trying to convince the mrs. To leave for 4 years. This, firearms, sugary drinks and ridiculous property taxes really make New York the big worm infested apple.

MichaelB2

Thank you all for reading the article. It is a satire piece about the SAFE Act. All I did was take the gun restrictions and apply them to similar features on automobiles in order to show how silly they are. Again, thank you and I hope you enjoyed it.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Ban of the color RED! HAHAHA...this cracked me up.

Also...

— Passenger limits of four persons per vehicle. Current vehicle capacity is exempted under the regulations as long as no more than four persons are loaded into the vehicle.

— Bans on passenger vehicles with a curb weight exceeding 4,000 lbs or more than 200 horsepower.

So 90% of American cars will be banned....NICE!

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Thank you all for reading the article. It is a satire piece about the SAFE Act. All I did was take the gun restrictions and apply them to similar features on automobiles in order to show how silly they are. Again, thank you and I hope you enjoyed it.

Good job! Made a lot of my buddies laugh!

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
You also have to have a license, register it with the state and have insurance on it in case you fuck something up for someone else.....

I'm sure the gun lobby does NOT want to make this comparison.