GOLFMKV

Obama, The 44th president of the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner

Eric1285

Ready to race!
I know out of my friends, many of the voted for him just cause. In reality though, knowing very little about him or McCain.

My idiot younger sister followed the flock on this one, even though it's gonna come back and ream us in the form of waaay higher taxes. At least my parents can stop giving her handouts though and tell her that the money went to taxes from her voting for Obama.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
My idiot younger sister followed the flock on this one, even though it's gonna come back and ream us in the form of waaay higher taxes. At least my parents can stop giving her handouts though and tell her that the money went to taxes from her voting for Obama.

hahaa

Eric1285

Ready to race!
i thought he was gonna make taxes lower :iono:

Not for everyone.

Then again, his tax policy isn't feasible so it remains to be seen what is going to happen. He's almost certainly going to take a bigger chunk from the people who earn the most though.

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
OOH, I forgot to add:

I'm moving to Canada.

LOL well we do have a Conservative Government at the moment...... but they are probably still very Liberal compared to "conservative" americans.

Seriously though the last thing the world needed was McCain in power. Don't tell me I am not allowed to comment because I am not American, hell your Presedent has more of an effect on my Country than my own politicians do.

JhnR

Banned
Not for everyone.

Then again, his tax policy isn't feasible so it remains to be seen what is going to happen. He's almost certainly going to take a bigger chunk from the people who earn the most though.

so im guessing depending on how much you make a year, thats how much taxes you pay?

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
YEAH OBAMA! (And I'm Canadian...) McCain woulda just been Bush #2

Status
Not open for further replies.