GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

off topi c ehh? im drunk

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Still calming down from getting drunk at the club.

Had a good time meeting up with some good 'ol college friends. That's one of the drawbacks from graduating college, you rarely get to see all the friends you made in college. Was a good night, had some drinks with friends, reminisced about our wild college days, and had a good time. Glad to be home safe :).

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Goddamnit. I wish I was drunk right now instead of at work haha. It's been a few weeks since I really drank anything and I would love to just somehow meet up with my old college housemates and knock back a few cases at home. Oh well. Growing up is such a disappointment sometimes.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Dallas bals. wtf, the shit has happened why am i drinking coors light, the mountains are cold bish,.

I fuckig miss omgturbo! I even hung out with his lame ass. SErioslt i am in dallas and danial is awesome but everyone ese suca.

bed

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
wow no one pisted in here since august, ASSHOLES>

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
fuk that nose, I will never buy a fiat. Plus, who said I was at the hospital. Call 911 and I show up, I dnt fucking call it ,SS.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
aW mAN. I had caps lock on. How many times do I have to hit thsta fuckig button?

Balls/ duck it.

no suck it,

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
how did you even find this thread... damn..

#drunk level: GK post count. :clap:

honestly, I have no idea. I suddenly rememberd it. ODd.

THe drunj mind is a fortui=tous one.

But srsly, omgturbo! is da mna. He was fun.

Also, why the eff did I biuy cold coors light to fil; nmy fridge? sO many other good beers, Fuc DAlas/:attention_whore:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
bedc, mow,

ugh, bedm now. balls

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
honestly, I have no idea. I suddenly rememberd it. ODd.

THe drunj mind is a fortui=tous one.

But srsly, omgturbo! is da mna. He was fun.

Also, why the eff did I biuy cold coors light to fil; nmy fridge? sO many other good beers, Fuc DAlas/:attention_whore:

The drunk mind is a fortuitous one is my favorite. :bellyroll:

JhnR

Banned
i miss this thread...i haven't gotten drunk in 4+ weeks...i know im lamezeorzz - im on my health gym shit