GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

off topi c ehh? im drunk

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
where you at now? Philly area by any chance?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Gotcha,. just curous. i dont get out mcuh because of my joba nd grad school but if you do a phuilly club or something ill def check it out. I know a few guys from new brunswick area

Uberryan

Banned
don't drink and internet, man.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
haha how wasted are you right now?

but yeah man, i don't really have any connects in philly so i doubt i'll be playing any clubs there any time soon. i spin raves and a few small clubs in NYC sometimes.

also, i'll post this here because i really don't wanna give it away to everyone but here's a small preview of what i'll be playing on Wednesday. it's my buddies weekly dubstep event but i personally don't spin dubstep so i'm just putting together some of my "biggest & bassiest" house track.

it's a really really sloppy mix because i was drunk recording it but it gives you an idea of what i'll be doing.

http://soundcloud.com/djstylite/basslodge-preview

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Drinking and Internet is fun

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Also predictive text is awesome

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
prettttttty drunk at the moment, had a good night. Philly bars are prtty awesome . I wish I had connections to local DJs, I wopuld def push your mixes, I like them, uased to be a tranceaddict myself. I would do that for my own music too but the prog house genre is really small albeit growing hugely from the folks who use to listed to trance and good stuff back in 06 and such, its gaining ground but no realistic future for that. You've got some good shit ahead of you man, being young and talented. My opersoinal major downfall at this point me being 24, I only know one pro DJ in the area and hes not too big (bought a couch from him....its really comfy tho) so I didn't puish my music when I shoudl have. DJing iswhere the business is at, not producing. Its a good talent to have, keep up the awesome work

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
very much appreciated my dude. you definitely aren't that old haha only 2 years older than me.

and producing requires way more patience and skill in my opinion. i tried and failed several times. the key is promotion. same with DJing. dj's are a dime a dozen and it's not necessarily about "standing out" or being better than the rest, it's about meeting the right people and getting heard.

you have a great sound and i think if you start promoting yourself more you can definitely start selling your tracks.

push your music on beatport and itunes. i have a close friend who's a dubstep producer and never thought of himself as anything special then after sending his tracks out a little bit he got picked up by Heavy Artillery Records and ended up on BeatPort's Top 5 along side DJ Tiesto and Diplo and such for 3 weeks straight. now he's getting offers for international gigs, completely paid for, unfortunately he never learned how to DJ haha

this is his work...

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the kind words!!

I like the videp, very chiptunes but still modfern...

If youre into the prog house sort of stuff there is a small but gorwing group of artists (which I am trying to break into hopefully) who produce amazing bring-ypiu-to-another-world sort of music. Its not somethign thatll get you pumped up, its just aesthetically amazing, I don't know how to describe it. I guess the best thing I can do is throw this out there....its a mix I made in July this year specifically for myself on long car rides, its not great since I'm not a pro dj...transitions are ok, nothing I would throw in a club but the individual tracks are amazing, I'll try and put some links up to them in a bit, I'm nearly [assing out and I got a 60mi bike ride to do with a friend tomorrow so idk how long ill last haha

edit: Here is link...I've never distributed this before so hope it works http://www.mediafire.com/?dusnaz4dyj7y448

Some things to feast youer ears upon:

This guy Dominik from Poland )trancehousesocitety89) has fantastic taste in progressive hosue, I highly recommend checking out his channel. I'm not affiliated with him or anything, its a great youtube chaneal

Last edited:

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
hahaha I fell asleep right after posting those videos, I downloaded that mix but haven't had a chance to play through it front to back yet

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
ok it's my turn to be drunk now and post in this thread.

unfortunately, i can still type coherently for now but give me like another half hour and i'll be back here full force,

What happened dude?? No drunk posting