GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I got one more year on my engine warranty before I go blow a lot of money on some engine mods.

09vdubgti

Banned
The Director of Engineering for APR said this at the BBQ.

It's not about making the most power all the time. It's about making something that will work every day, all the time and give you the reliability of OEM.

Not pushing one way or another but that is one of the goals of that company.

Just food for thought.

Sales pitch upon sales pitch

09vdubgti

Banned
Do tell, maybe?

Also, I would like to add that it's with good reason. Not because they were the first name dropped into my lap when I bought my GTI. Quallity, reliability, and customer service won me over. Especially the customer service.

You'll see for yourself soon enough on the forums, I hate their my product is better than your product even though they are the same thing, made of the same materials but doesnt matter ours is still better.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
You'll see for yourself soon enough on the forums, I hate their my product is better than your product even though they are the same thing, made of the same materials but doesnt matter ours is still better.

More specific on who is supposedly saying this? If you're talking about members on the forums, there will always be that. It's stupid to think people won't claim they have the better product. As for the vendors, if you make a product and it's compared to something else, yes, you should defend your product so the consumer (you) knows their options and the pros and cons between companies.

You'll never see me bashing another companies product...just supporting the one I use :thumbsup:

......if any of this made any sense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.