GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
It's a great car but so new to me I can't honestly review it. Traded my 2008 M3 for it. I have a 2012 Golf R as my DD. Love the Golf and the steering wheel controls on the Golf R are actually better than the RS5. RS5 is so beautiful and sounds amazing.

You sir have the life

balius

Go Kart Champion
Sipping some green tea right now while I wait for class to start. 6:30-10:30 after being at work from 7:00-3:30 fml. 45 minutes commute in the morning and after class too.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
tumblr_lk26m5QdMk1qanb21o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo5adeDu8I1qdssqg.jpg

hahahaa.JPG

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
It's a great car but so new to me I can't honestly review it. Traded my 2008 M3 for it. I have a 2012 Golf R as my DD. Love the Golf and the steering wheel controls on the Golf R are actually better than the RS5. RS5 is so beautiful and sounds amazing.

Why trade the M3? I may buy a used one in a year. Any problems with it?

sgmsmg

Passed Driver's Ed
Why trade the M3? I may buy a used one in a year. Any problems with it?

There was nothing wrong with it. I just didn't love it like I loved my e46 M3. I get bored with cars over time so after 4 years it was time for a change. Always wanted the RS5 and when one showed up at a nearby dealership with the colors/options I wanted I couldn't resist.

Both my M3's were trouble free but neither had very high miles.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
There was nothing wrong with it. I just didn't love it like I loved my e46 M3. I get bored with cars over time so after 4 years it was time for a change. Always wanted the RS5 and when one showed up at a nearby dealership with the colors/options I wanted I couldn't resist.

Both my M3's were trouble free but neither had very high miles.

I liked the rawness of my E46, but I can't get over the improvements the E92 brought. A lot of people are hung up on the classic appeal of the E46, and I understand and get it, but I also fell in love with the overall awesomess the E92 offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.