GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
COMPLETELY bored off my ass right now:mad0259:

babysitting for my girlfriend while shes at work...waiting for tomorow so i can go to "shamrock the block" fest and drink ALLLLLLLL day, and its raining on my freshly washed and waxed car...FML

Oh well...at least i got my new license plates in today...phones dead so i cant take a pic right now but heres what they say...

"YWAMTUO"

anybody get it?

Hint *think about it if i pulled up behind you and you were looking at me in your rear view mirror (as VA requires a front plate)*

NO - more hints, please!

scbastv

Ready to race!

scbastv

Ready to race!

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
The rain is dripping on your car.....there goes your zymol......that blows! I hope my car is still at the airport when I get back - we've had some tornado's, now thats a real FML

scbastv

Ready to race!
The rain is dripping on your car.....there goes your zymol......that blows! I hope my car is still at the airport when I get back - we've had some tornado's, now thats a real FML

so ive heard...the guy im housesitting for is in Flaggler beach, FL right now...his house is wicked nice too...hot tub on back porch, jacuzzi tub, shower with 5 heads, flat screen in literally EVERY room including the bathrooms...i called him and told him if he gets swept away by a tornado, id be sad for a min...then id be ok, cause id just take over his house!:laugh:

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Nice! Yeah, flagler beach is very nice! So are you down there now?? I drove to the airport (1.5 hr) and it was raining buckets - we had a 3hr delay.
Man, it sucks typing this on my phone

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Im gonna close my eyes soon, but first I have to beat some snorring out my husband, jeezzzzz LOL that's what beer does to him

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
WTF everyone left already?

Jeremiah, how did it go?

Hey Kim, it went great thanks for asking. :)

I saved the

for a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.