GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Gave it a try on baking today, yea no, i failed at it miserably....

Haleyann make me some cookies!!!

weird, I am currently making cookies.

and these are the kind that would totally keep for a week if they weren't eaten so fast. so the kind that could be mailed...

what did you try baking anyway?

09vdubgti

Banned
weird, I am currently making cookies.

and these are the kind that would totally keep for a week if they weren't eaten so fast. so the kind that could be mailed...

what did you try baking anyway?

Making cookies huh,...you always thinking of me.

I tried to make chocolate chip cookies, ended up looking like dog poo with a cake texture and the the edges were burnt. Ill post pics later.

GTI2007

There seem to still be a few quite big errors altough it's already in production so it's better for there reputation to stop it.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
thats too bad. it still holds an outstanding record on the top gear lap time board. so mclaren still wins.

TDI110

O_o
It is believed that the incident happened after drivers lost control of their cars at high speeds.

Well there's your problem. All these rich folks buying super cars and thinking they are god's gift to driving ability should be made to take a mandatory driving lessons to know how to actually drive these cars and to know their abilities (or lack thereof).

But that's quite a bit of issues, glad they took the car off production to address these issues before more crashes and lawsuits a-plenty.

GTI2007

I don't really understand why people need to buy such expensive cars while I would already be happy with just a GTI

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
ORIGINALLY, the McLaren MP4-12C was suppose to be pretty affordable super car from McLaren themselves, comparably. Was suppose to be sub $200k USD to make it very attractive not only in pricing, but with it's spec sheet (basically like the Nissan GT-R R35 was when it first came out).

But somewhere along those lines, McLaren decided to up their pricing and it became a $200k-$300k USD car when official pricing was finally released. Plus with it's only 100 cars per year quote, I guess McLaren decided to get a little greedy and upcharge their newest flagship.

ImmI

Ready to race!
I don't really understand why people need to buy such expensive cars while I would already be happy with just a GTI

:confused:

I wish I thought like you honestly. The GTI is fantastic as is but there are better cars out there obviously costing more.

09vdubgti

Banned
For any reason anything happens to me on these forums, just want to say I love you, to everyone ive kept close with you already know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.