Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvanSuper

Banned
It was a bit short.

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
It is just shooting portals but it adds a lot of different elements and opens the environment. Totally doesn't get boring. There is always new mechanics.

09vdubgti

Banned
just came home from the surgery center, had my back looked at again. Got a cat scan and now just have to make an appointment to go over the results with my doctor.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
I wonder how many threads are created on this forum everyday with the letters APR in the title....

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
so i'm probably going to buy some RE-5 rear bags + D-Cups next week to stay committed to my bagging.

i originally wanted to save up the big bulk of my money and get management (the most expensive part) first but i need to see progress otherwise i'm going to give up and i need to not hold on to money because thats when i end up spending all of it on booze and smokes and never get anywhere.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
so i'm probably going to buy some RE-5 rear bags + D-Cups next week to stay committed to my bagging.

i originally wanted to save up the big bulk of my money and get management (the most expensive part) first but i need to see progress otherwise i'm going to give up and i need to not hold on to money because thats when i end up spending all of it on booze and smokes and never get anywhere.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Keep at in and you'll have it all man. A couple of my friends got stuff for their air setup this past week. Hopefully have everything by next SOWO if not sooner

Jerz

Ready to race!
If your on air for waterfest you can borrow my visions for the show if you want ( so you dont have to be on time attacks )

Status
Not open for further replies.