Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
How'd he fb find you doe?

Maybe went through my friends list?

We're friends on fb n00b.

torga

Autocross Champion
Had to google those names^.... iirc thats how you know the anime is good ....when Americans never heard of it amirite?
Lupin III is an oooold, classic anime. Goofy, lovable characters. Came out in Japan right around the time that Scooby Doo started airing in the states.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Lupin III is an oooold, classic anime. Goofy, lovable characters. Came out in Japan right around the time that Scooby Doo started airing in the states.

How much do you love Naruto , My Hero Academia , Sword Art Online ...

oh and Doctor Who? (curveball guess)

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
please dont be butthurt but i friended him first. DAS was selling something and i made a joke about chipotle vouchers and he demanded to know how i knew that story

See above. This is true. I wasn’t expecting a vouchers comment [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torga

Autocross Champion
How much do you love Naruto , My Hero Academia , Sword Art Online ...

oh and Doctor Who? (curveball guess)
Naruto was great. The ending was a bit convoluted, but the overall story was solid.
My Hero Academia is a really, really fun one. The characters are all so different and everyone's powers are so creative. The author is really good.
Sword Art Online gets a resounding "meh" from me.
The fandom scared me away from Doctor Who; never touched it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I look wonderfully young for my age despite a few stress grays coming in on the sideburns

I feel like I'm gonna be lookin like Anderson Cooper or some shit. A lot of people think I look way younger, they're always like 8-12 years off. Found my first grays 3 years ago when I was 28. It's definitely gotten worse since then, but I couldn't say it's peppered yet. It's just a lot of single gray hairs fairly spread out every where, but mostly on the left side. My fuckin heart dropped when I found those first grays lol...I'M DYIN!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Naruto was great. The ending was a bit convoluted, but the overall story was solid.
My Hero Academia is a really, really fun one. The characters are all so different and everyone's powers are so creative. The author is really good.
Sword Art Online gets a resounding "meh" from me.
The fandom scared me away from Doctor Who; never touched it.

What conventions you been to bro?

Doctor Who fans are pretty intensely into it

I feel like I'm gonna be lookin like Anderson Cooper or some shit. A lot of people think I look way younger, they're always like 8-12 years off. Found my first grays 3 years ago when I was 28. It's definitely gotten worse since then, but I couldn't say it's peppered yet. It's just a lot of single gray hairs fairly spread out every where, but mostly on the left side. My fuckin heart dropped when I found those first grays lol...I'M DYIN!

Gray peppered hair is kind of cool iono

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Doctor Who fans are pretty intensely into it

Hard to be into it when the last 2 Doctors have sucked. Peter Capaldi is great, but the writing since he became the doctor has been pretty bad. The new season with the doctor chick wasn't good either. I watched it, but I could barely tell you anything that's happened. It's already been forgotten.

The start of season 8 is when it all starts to go downhill.

I'm a big fan of David Tennant now because of that show. Good Omens that just came out recently was really good. He carried Jessica Jones season 1, neither of the other seasons can touch it.

torga

Autocross Champion
What conventions you been to bro?

Just a few. A couple in N Texas around 6-7 years ago (A-Kon and A-Fest). My buddies and I made a trip out to LA to attend Anime Expo last year. Largest anime convention in the nation. Not active at all in that community, but it's fun when you're there.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

been balding hard since early 20s. i've always passed for older until recently when a car scene female (23) thought i was 27. ill take it.