GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
1654877244962.png

1654877268450.png

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Man. All these Biden memes. Who remembers 4.50 a gallon under Bush Jr? Isn't that like 7 bucks adjusted for inflation now.

But remember it's the presidents fault and the other side is the only one that lines their pockets with lobby money
I never said anything about Bush not being responsible for high gas prices. There's plenty of corrupt and inept Republicans too. Sounds like you're the one picking and choosing who's responsible.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
I never said anything about Bush not being responsible for high gas prices. There's plenty of corrupt and inept Republicans too. Sounds like you're the one picking and choosing who's responsible.
Nah. I'm just not delusional enough to believe the US president is responsible for worldwide gas price hikes.

Just like I wasn't delusional enough to think cutting taxes permanently for businesses would make anything cheaper for the consumer.

The two party system is hilarious, but I have to say the MAGA cult have just made it worse.

The President is responsible for the former President changing NAFTA so we can't import formula, and a US company failing a health inspection that caused a shortage like capitalism intended!

The US president sets world wide gas prices!

Social media is full of Gems that show the average voter has no idea the power the person they elect wields.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Nah. I'm just not delusional enough to believe the US president is responsible for worldwide gas price hikes.

Just like I wasn't delusional enough to think cutting taxes permanently for businesses would make anything cheaper for the consumer.

The two part system is hilarious, but I have to say the MAGA cult have just made it worse.

The President is responsible for the former President changing NAFTA so we can't import formula, and a US company failing a health inspection that caused a shortage like capitalism intended!

Social media is full of Gems that show the average voter has no idea the power the person they elect wields.
Fuck the maga people for sure bro but if we hope to reach them we need to segregate every single issue and talk about it one at a time for the sake of not seeming as if x y or z if u catch my drift

Subliminal

Autocross Champion

The two party system is hilarious, but I have to say the MAGA cult have just made it worse.

Delusional is believing that you can't impact supply and demand through policies.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Delusional is believing that you can't impact supply and demand through policies.
Delusional is believing a single countries policies are responsible for a global shortage and price hike.

America may be cool, but we're not that cool. Not to mention isn't Biden launching an investigation into big oil profits during this price hike?

I'm neither Democrat or republican. Both are sides of the same coin and just can't see it. The shit people are willing to blame on Biden cause blue bad is hilarious and shows how inept and gullible the average American voter is.