GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Alright!!!! We should be there again. It was a blast last year.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to it!! Plus the fact that they do free ECU upgrades makes it enticing for me to get it then and leave it in stock mode until I get a downpipe and intercooler.

A_Bowers

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to it!! Plus the fact that they do free ECU upgrades makes it enticing for me to get it then and leave it in stock mode until I get a downpipe and intercooler.

Yeah dude!!! Gotta make it for SoWo as well....

Buferd

Ready to race!
OK, yes I understand it has been like 1500 posts since I got on last. But with the warm weather finally around here I actually got to drive with the windows down and hear the glorious motor. Ah that K04 spooling up is awesome. So, if I wanted to glorify that would it be achieved with a Carbino intake and exhaust? Thanks folks

A_Bowers

OK, yes I understand it has been like 1500 posts since I got on last. But with the warm weather finally around here I actually got to drive with the windows down and hear the glorious motor. Ah that K04 spooling up is awesome. So, if I wanted to glorify that would it be achieved with a Carbino intake and exhaust? Thanks folks

Downpipe man.....and the intake makes the DV release quite noticable.

Ive been rolling into boost all week and ppl will turn around after it goes WHooosh.

:D

They be like, WUT WAZ DAT!

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Balls. Just had to do tech support on my pumps because my tech is a complete retard. I miss larger cities where I have variety and backup sources in case I need them.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I was in a skills refresher course all day. Actually some good info in there, and some shit that I've been screaming about for months about how high flow oxygen therapies can actually make STEMI's and CVA's worse was actually brought to light by the important people. About damn time.

Buferd

Ready to race!

Ive been rolling into boost all week and ppl will turn around after it goes WHooosh.

So are either of those gonna make my R throw a check engine light? I've never had either on a car I've owned... I know, I've had a Cat back but not a turbo back.

A_Bowers

So are either of those gonna make my R throw a check engine light? I've never had either on a car I've owned... I know, I've had a Cat back but not a turbo back.

Intake....unless you screw up your install...no

Downpipe......depends. Tuned, no. stay without the tune...prob going to need spacers.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to sleep before midnight for the first time in a week I think. This is a great feeling. See ya'll tomorrow.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Does anyone make a MAF pipeline that lets you vent to atmosphere. I don't care if people think it's ricey, I like the sound of a BOV venting outside.

A_Bowers

Does anyone make a MAF pipeline that lets you vent to atmosphere. I don't care if people think it's ricey, I like the sound of a BOV venting outside.

Technically, with a relocated DV, you could do this.....

You may lose some spool time at WOT as, the DV dumps boost back into the inlet side of the compressor.

Status
Not open for further replies.