GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
At least the defense is playing.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Lol, Bradford plays in 2 preseason games, and gets knocked out in the 3rd one on the very first drive of the game. He's done for the year, re-tore his ACL; and now there's rumors floating around that the Rams are gonna try to trade for Sanchez..... smh, the Rams are looking to have a lost season right now.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Lol, Bradford plays in 2 preseason games, and gets knocked out in the 3rd one on the very first drive of the game. He's done for the year, re-tore his ACL; and now there's rumors floating around that the Rams are gonna try to trade for Sanchez..... smh, the Rams are looking to have a lost season right now.

Wow. I was just going to post about this. Crazy.

I love that Fisher said they were confident in the backup. Riiiight....

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
In the 10 yrs following the "Immaculate Reception" or "Immaculate Deception" depending on your knowledge of the play, no other team won more games than the Oakland Raiders.

Motivation, bitches. We should all be so motivated.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Wow. I was just going to post about this. Crazy.

I love that Fisher said they were confident in the backup. Riiiight....

Fisher and Snead have backed him publicly since they took control of the organization, so that wasn't that surprising to me really. But I think they realize now that this is their out with him finally, and they can draft who they want (probably anyway) next year. So, they'll take their lumps this year and win some games with the backup(s) and then go into the draft next year to get a QB, and I'm hoping it's Mariota from Oregon

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
At least the Rams won't totally challenge yet. I say that as a 49er fan. LOL.

But that D line they have is seriously awesome.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
At least the Rams won't totally challenge yet. I say that as a 49er fan. LOL.

But that D line they have is seriously awesome.

Their D is gonna be one of the better ones this year again, but their offense is gonna struggle I think.

I still root for them since they're a home team, but I'm a Ravens fan, lol.

DDKing13

Ready to race!
Fisher and Snead have backed him publicly since they took control of the organization, so that wasn't that surprising to me really. But I think they realize now that this is their out with him finally, and they can draft who they want (probably anyway) next year. So, they'll take their lumps this year and win some games with the backup(s) and then go into the draft next year to get a QB, and I'm hoping it's Mariota from Oregon

I'm so done with Bradford. He just can't stay healthy. For the amount of money we pay him, it's unacceptable.

And YES! MARIOTA PLEASE!!

That would be a dream come true. (St. Louis Rams and Oregon Ducks fan here) :thumbsup:

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
I'm so done with Bradford. He just can't stay healthy. For the amount of money we pay him, it's unacceptable.

And YES! MARIOTA PLEASE!!

That would be a dream come true. (St. Louis Rams and Oregon Ducks fan here) :thumbsup:

I've never been a huge fan of his, but I did try to defend him. After he still looked uncomfortable in the offense last year, I gave up on him. He's just an average QB, nothing more; and it's his contract that got the CBA redone so draft picks can no longer get massive deals like that.

I'd love to see Mariota take over with this young receiving core, I think it could be pretty deadly. Just have to see how things pan out now.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Shaun Hill. No.

DDKing13

Ready to race!
I've never been a huge fan of his, but I did try to defend him. After he still looked uncomfortable in the offense last year, I gave up on him. He's just an average QB, nothing more; and it's his contract that got the CBA redone so draft picks can no longer get massive deals like that.

I'd love to see Mariota take over with this young receiving core, I think it could be pretty deadly. Just have to see how things pan out now.

Yeah same here, I would always defend him saying "he's getting better, he just needs help, yadda yadda yadda", but I was never truly sold on him myself. No more. Im over this guy. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for him. It's a very unfortunate injury, and i'm sure hes devastated to have the season taken away from him before it even started. As a football player myself, I sympathize. HOWEVER...and i'm usually against this sort of thing....but i'm fully on board for #TANKFORMARIOTA

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Mariota isn't a NFL QB.

My Mom wasn't NFL caliber whore material, but that did not stop her from hooking up with the Bos almost 34 yrs ago.

Wait.... is Bosworth my Dad???