GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Atlanta chat #2

fierce bad

Ready to race!
Need help. I'm looking for a car for my daughter to use at college. Needs to be in the $2k range. Looking for leads on cars you would actually let your own daughter drive (if you had one).

Bryson- do you still have that silver mk4 jetta for sale? Any flexibility on price?

fierce bad

Ready to race!
WTF? Where is everybody? Did all Atlanta GTI owners trade them in for Camrys?

Built Status

WTF? Where is everybody? Did all Atlanta GTI owners trade them in for Camrys?

I left because I got a CC. :thumbup:

Squirt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Static
Still here as well, Have to get mah wheels refinished for H20i. And mah front grill wrapped. and then wax the fuck out of my car then I am H20i ready!!

fierce bad

Ready to race!
i may be trading in the 09 gti for a 12 tdi. Ask me why after YOU add a male teenage driver to your insurance policy.

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
I was wondering why my phone was not sending up dates on this thread and why is this a sticky?

Silver, were my tools?

I'm selling my stock shocks and springs. They only had about 10k on them when I removed them. Send me and offer before I put it on the for sale thread.

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
TDI are known to have a serious design issue. Don't know if it has been fixed in the 2012 model.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

fierce bad

Ready to race!
Shopped around insurance, and am finding that while GTI insurance is a little pricier than a Golf (as expected), especially given a male teenage driver on the policy, the biggest problem was that my current provider was just charging me too much. I found much lower rates on my 3 year old GTI, which incidently, are about the same as for a new 2012-13 Golf. So getting a new car wouldn't save me anything on insurance, and I don't like buying used cars. This means the good news is that I get to keep the GTI, and just need to get different insurance company.