GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

bludragon06

Ready to race!
I wanted to know if the csg is hard to keep clean since it is a close color to black. I won't buy black because its too hard to keep clean. I have pretty much settled on Carbon Steel Gray. I just wanna see how hard the upkeep is?!
-Thanks Dave

P_RsGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Here is a picture of mine:

Very nice! Any more pics with different angles? I am considering these exact same rims.

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
x2 looks like either h&r sports, eibach pro, or vwr springs

H&R Sport Springs, I had to take the 5mm spacers out due to really bad vibration in the rear.

I may try to re-install them this weekend again, I could of just screwed them up since they aren't hubcentric.

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
Not sure if these pics are better. They were taken with a Sony SLT-A55V.
Just got H&R sport springs installed. The car is sitting right at 25 1/4 all around. Im hoping it settles a tiny bit in the front. My experience with H&R has been that they usually wont settle much at all. I will remeasure in a couple of weeks.

Awesome to see! I just bought some H&R Sport springs with 15mm and 20mm spacers that will be installed next week. Window tint goes on today

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Here is a picture of mine:

wheels look nice on csg

Not sure if these pics are better. They were taken with a Sony SLT-A55V.
Just got H&R sport springs installed. The car is sitting right at 25 1/4 all around. Im hoping it settles a tiny bit in the front. My experience with H&R has been that they usually wont settle much at all. I will remeasure in a couple of weeks.

nice drop, i think ill consider the same if i ever get a mk7, perhaps with spacers

vdubpwr

Ready to race!
CSG SE DSG