GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*~OFFICIAL Firearms thread~*

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
I doubt it but if there are any other people who have firearms post them up! Questions about new stuff coming out or even people who are looking for more information on state permits. Anyways here are a few of my guns.

Kimber Compact

Para-Ordnace

was my daily
My G19

GSG-5 and M&P

Here's the newest addition to the family. Gotta pick up a cheap red dot and maybe some BUIS for her. Already got some spare mags coming from spikes along with a christie's mag loader. Should be ready to roll soon. (Threw on my aimpoint micro for shits & giggles hehe) Range report to follow....

Still looking for a cheap AR and Shotgun to add to the crew. At the moment the only CWP's I have are for CA/CT/NJ Looking to see if I could get NY. Its harder though.

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Yeah also being a vet didnt help me get mine here. Took me about 5 months to get everything back. Now that I have it though I carry all the time ( other than well when I go to class. I wish I could carry at school )

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Sorry. I didnt think to search under "who here likes guns" but thanks anways

*Close*

julito04

I plead the fif.
Its all gravy, im sure people will post in both anyways. Maybe one can be more for gun information and the other is for what people actually have or something.

P.S. You have a nice set of stuff. Shit looks good :thumbsup:

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Old bump!

Who here has a handgun?

I'm looking to buy one and want some suggestions...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356718871.349774.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356718885.061987.jpg

^opinions?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Rude, you should bump the other thread that has a crap ton of posts instead of this one...

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
Fuck no to the Walther, hell yeah to the glock. The glocks don't look like much or feel that great in your hand but they shoot really nice.

pb4ugoout

Ready to race!
I have that same style Walther in a .22. I believe it's a P22 and it's actually a really nice pistol. Great for plinking.

I also daily carry a Glock 27 and a Walther PPK. The 27 is a .40 sub compact and packs a punch. I carry it most times in the small of my back. Can't go wrong with a glock.

If I'm wearing shorts or a t-shirt and can't really conceal anything on my back, I'll carry the PPK. It's a .380 and it's pretty sweet. It's built ridiculously well by Smith & Wesson. Has a good weight to it, the sights were dead on from day one, and it just feels right at home in my hand.