GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Yeah for awhile I drove through a downpour every single day on my way home from work for like 2 weeks straight. I've stopped washing my car, waste of time/money.

My car hasn't been washed for 3 weeks. Luckily, I have a garage now, so it's not as dirty as it normally would be, but still...

I'd like to clean my car.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
It's showing 10-15 inches for South Florida, too, but :iono:

It's been pretty dry here the past couple weeks.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
We've gotten our usual amount of rain that I remember way back when before the drought...so dats gewd. No idea how many inches but I like it.

That's what dubessa said.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I'd wager that we've gotten more rain here in Philly this summer than you guys in the PNW.

It sucks. I've basically given up on riding in the past month and a half, not only because I've been busy and sick, but also because it consistently rains at 5PM every day. Fuck this shit.

The most frustrating thing is that they're not storms (at least not around me), its just heavy rain. Some thunder embedded this morning but mostly rain. My entire neighborhood flooded, I was paranoid about hydrolocking my new car. More than one person stopped on the side of the road with flashers on, presumably that happened. Everything's flooded now. What a mess.

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!
Mmm... nothing like a set of cheap chinese coilovers.

I've seen K-sports do the same thing.

Well, what did you expect... you're driving a car around without the proper proof of registration on it. Put your plates on.

Does said boy listen to Nickelback?

I just got the car.. There's a temp on it......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OHAI GUISE.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.