GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Good morning. I would have killed to sleep in today.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Happy Friday everyone. Already started out in an interesting direction.

Left for work late, had to stop for gas, toyed around with a Panamera Turbo, Thumbsup all around.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
We just fought a 73 yr old with low blood sugar. He was 6'5" 250. He threw a trashcan at me, but I deflected it before my partner, 2 fire fighters and I rushed him.

I fucking love my job. You never know what comes next.

I actually got paired up with a couple of paramedics at the golf course yesterday. They had some hilarious stories as well.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I'm trying to put together an order on Autogeek. Have a few detailing supplies I need to order, and they're offering 20% off w/free shipping today.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
I <3 Autogeek. I've spent way too much money there.

punchagoat

Banned
I'm trying to put together an order on Autogeek. Have a few detailing supplies I need to order, and they're offering 20% off w/free shipping today.

I am interested in what you use. Currently I use Mothers soap, Stoner Invisible Glass, Sonax spray on the wheels, Klasse All in One and Sealant glaze, Meguiar's Detail Spray.

Zilhuge, can you recommend some detailing supplies? All I have are microfiber cloths/towels.

The dude abides.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, when I bought the R back in April, I decided to get some new microfiber towels from Autogeek. In the end I bought all new polishing pads, microfiber towels, drying towel, a new polish, and something else that was stupid and unnecessary.

I'm almost out of carwash, so ... I might have to pay them another visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.